Supercard DSTWO+ confirmed

SonicRings

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The GBATemp edition DSTWO looked bad. I wonder if the DSTWO+ will look any better.
Still gonna pick up the normal one for the sake of looks.

PokeChampion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I think we can all be safely assured that DSTWO+ will support 9.2

Or maybe not. Maybe later on. Or just speculations or assumptions

UPS still hasn't dropped off my Gateway cart yet even though (Free shipping by singapore). I live in the U.S. Not on some island between Japan and China. [Gatewait] But DSTWO sounds good. I guess

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dude you really got to learn how to write proper sentences since you live in the USA and not in some island between Japan and China...:wacko:

PROTOBOY

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello

Anyone knows if is possible to play videos in 3DS flash cards???

I mean, we used to play DPG videos using moonshell and supercard dstwo.

Anyone knows if is possible to play videos by 3DS flash card???

Thanks

Woosh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm actually curious if my 2DS system is in the clear or not. System settings says I'm at version 9.3.0-21U.

Am I screwed?

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Supercard is Valve!

you say WHAAT?! you want proof, you say?

the proof! open the spoiler
supercard had the chance to name a new product as DSthree
which would fit the product perfectly.

what do they do?

name it episode plus.

WHERE IS OUR SUPERCARD HALF LIFE 3? VALVE!?

A B C

easy as

1 2

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Supercard is Valve!

you say WHAAT?! you want proof, you say?

the proof! open the spoiler
supercard had the chance to name a new product as DSthree
which would fit the product perfectly.

what do they do?

name it episode plus.

WHERE IS OUR SUPERCARD HALF LIFE 3? VALVE!?

A B C

easy as

1 2

I think the inclusion of DSTwo name in the new DSTwo+ is because the DSTwo+ also has the ability to play DS games and if the DSTwo+ is like every other 3DS flash card on the market it will probably have two cards one being a DSTwo (maybe slightly upgraded) which acts like Gateway's Blue card for the loading the exploit and the other being the 3DS loader card which would be like the Gateway's Red card for loading 3DS games...I could be wrong.

Also SUPERCARD using the DSTwo brand on it's new 3DS flash card maybe a sign they have total confidence in their new DSTwo+ card after all the DS/3DS community has been highly recommending DSTwo flash cards for DS games on both the DS and 3DS for years and it's ranked as the top two best flash cards for the DS/3DS, seems to me SUPERCARD is not stupid enough to ruin the legacy of the DSTwo brand unless they have total confidence in their new DSTwo+ card for the 3DS.

We'll have to wait and see...

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hopefully we get some more information on the DSTwo+ sometime this week...with Nintendo Direct up tomorrow and the New 3DS very likely to be released in EU/NA before the end of February 2015, some concrete information on the DSTwo+ this week would be icing on the cake!

AkiraCast

Former professional QA tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is this exactly?

Supercard was a GREAT flash cart for the DS, second only to Cyclo I think (don't eat me if I'm wrong please, it's been a while since I was knowledgable with DS stuff). But Supercards carts themselves are really high quality and some of the more powerful ones out there. DSTwo even had a remove AP feature, Cyclo was better (I've heard anyways) but Supercard was a lot cheaper while still being amazing. I highly recommend it. DSTwo+ was the rumoured 3DS cart they were working on. Lol I should get sponsored by SC xD

SonicRings

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Supercard was a GREAT flash cart for the DS, second only to Cyclo I think (don't eat me if I'm wrong please, it's been a while since I was knowledgable with DS stuff). But Supercards carts themselves are really high quality and some of the more powerful ones out there. DSTwo even had a remove AP feature, Cyclo was better (I've heard anyways) but Supercard was a lot cheaper while still being amazing. I highly recommend it. DSTwo+ was the rumoured 3DS cart they were working on. Lol I should get sponsored by SC xD
I'm curious, how was Cyclo better?

AkiraCast

Former professional QA tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious, how was Cyclo better?

I really cannot recall sorry xD It's been a while since I was really into the DS scene. I just remember hearing it was the best, which is great but I always just thought SuperCard was a better deal overall due to being cheaper and still amazing.

Dax_Fame

Annoying Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how far we are talking back here regarding DS cards, but OG R4 before it was slaughtered was definitely better than Cyclo :lol: all I remember is all my buddies and I having the R4 with no troubles and our one friend who got a Cyclo having problems with new games not working. Don't get me wrong, I had my fair share of patching to do myself, but not as much as Mr. Cyclo.

We all laughed at his stupid caveman card... but like I said, this was a looooooong time ago! So Cyclo could've had a time (or just continued to work in the period between the R4 becoming the ded and Wood existing)

Everyone->:gun: x( <- Me - I'm prepared for the fire

AnyHOOT, I am excited for this new card to come out. My DS and cart were stolen from me a long time ago and never bought a new one. I got a 3DS when animal crossing came out and thought to myself I'd wait for a flashcard that plays 3DS games to come out instead of buying a DSTWO.... that was a long time ago, and after the whole GW fiasco (I call it a fiasco, because I think how it operates is just crude and it doesn't support any additional function besides playing the games, like homebrew, DS games, and such, unacceptable) I had lost hope in a decent one coming out.

I am pleased to hear such news, and trust the talents of SC team, but totally ready for Nintendo to turn around and ruin it some way with an update... but I'll just get myself the new Monster Hunter 3DS and keep my XL outdated :rofl2:

~Dax

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P