Hacking supercard ds two

lostdwarf

OP
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
me and my friend both have DSi's and our R4's (from our old DS lite's) do not work in them. At all!

now i read loads of threads about this and people are saying nintendo blocked em with an update (both DSi on 1.4 with facebook app)
to cut a long story short, i have been reading about supercard ds two and we were wondering when it will be released and where would i order it from, as a google search does not come up with anything usefull.
my other question is; are the flash cards for dsi region locked? we are PAL.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
DSi flashcarts aren't region locked because they still function as regular DS cartridges. Also, no one knows when the DS TWO will be out yet, so you'll have to wait a little longer.

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
IrishModchips said:
MarkDarkness said:
People were saying the 15th. Dunno how much "people" can be trusted, though.

Don't listen to ANYONE, when i have a date then i will let people who pre-ordered know.
Fair enough. Do keep us notified!

dancemb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you order to the UK Mainland? Also, if I did go to pre-order from your site, how long would it be before you had these in stock?

dancemb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For once it looks like the UK is a good place to be, as it seems this card will first be arriving in the UK for irishmodchips. Yes, it does cost quite a bit from what people are used to paying for these, but then again it will be a highly advanced card with a lot of good extras, including the in-built emulation, which is a big plus point considering what is currently on offer for NDS emulation.

It basically will cost £40 for us UK residents after you include the shipping costs. I have pre-ordered one of these, as there is notmany suppliers available for this, and if nintendo try to block its continued sales, I at least want one before that does happen

dancemb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im hoping irishmodchips sends me one of these cards soon, as on the website its coming up as "In stock" which would say that the cards are being released already, as before the website said "Pre Order" if I remember correctly. Am I true in thinking this irishmodchips? Please say my card is on the way to me??

dancemb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Any updates on when this card will be released? I was hoping this card would be released by now. I just hope that they are not waiting for the evolution OS to jump to final release before they go ahead with releasing this card to everyone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head