Supercard DS ONE loader v3.0 released!

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Using real time saves is basically cheating, or at least it can be used that way. You could finish Contra 4 on hard without losing a life etc. I'm sure a lot of people love it but it certainly ain't my cup of tea.

While i agree it's good news i've never liked Real Time Saves, they've always left more room for corruption and thats the last thing you need when you're 25hrs into an RPG. I wont be using this feature, to be honest i prefer to save the proper way, always have done.
neat sig, Well done DSONE team. I never knew this card was such a contender. You wait; real time saves will be the most requested feature on other cards now.

Kira Yamato

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Using real time saves is basically cheating, or at least it can be used that way. You could finish Contra 4 on hard without losing a life etc. I'm sure a lot of people love it but it certainly ain't my cup of tea.

While i agree it's good news i've never liked Real Time Saves, they've always left more room for corruption and thats the last thing you need when you're 25hrs into an RPG. I wont be using this feature, to be honest i prefer to save the proper way, always have done.

I soooo agree with you... I already felt bad when they put the cheat codes support on the firmwares of mostly every single flash cart... now with real time saves it will be only worse =( ... oh well... The only thing the not-cheaters can do is not using them putting their sand grain in that way...

Im getting even more tired of the cheaters that i used to be heh...

serco16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you ever thought that maybe someone doesn't have time to play a game as it should be played? Or maybe he's too tired, or anything else...

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
what they really mean is that their cart doesn't support it and probably never will... so naturally they hate it

why the hell would someone using 'real time save' bother anyone else ?

if it bothers you don't use it einstein

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
what they really mean is that their cart doesn't support it and probably never will... so naturally they hate it

why the hell would someone using 'real time save'Â bother anyone else ?

if it bothers you don't use it einstein
What are you talking about?
blink.gif

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

I soooo agree with you... I already felt bad when they put the cheat codes support on the firmwares of mostly every single flash cart... now with real time saves it will be only worse =( ... oh well... The only thing the not-cheaters can do is not using them putting their sand grain in that way...

Im getting even more tired of the cheaters that i used to be heh...

If you hate cheats then don't use them, end of discussion. Online cheaters are the only cheaters I hate and is mainly why I only play on WFC with my friends.

Anyway, I tried out the savestate today and it worked beautifully
laugh.gif

biz387

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
And spikey told me yesterday (or the day before yesterday ? ) that the Supercard DS One wasn't that great.
biggrin.gif

Now , who is right ? Spikey or I ?

If people used the sc one they would see its far superior to most carts and at least equal to the rest!! R4 is popular because its simple, not bad for beginners... I like the advanced options available on the sc one..

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Real Time Save works great, but I'm still gonna use my R4. They still haven't fixed that bug which whitescreens most trimmed roms.

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Real Time Save works great, but I'm still gonna use my R4. They still haven't fixed that bug which whitescreens most trimmed roms.

If your on a v1/v2 sc-ds1 then try upgrading the micro firmware.. from memory i think there may have been a problem with trimmed roms and fat32 which got fixed in the 1.01 firmware update ages a go... or you can just use FAT16 (FAT) instead of FAT32

Do not try updateing the firmware if you have the v3 (SDHC) model

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country

hollabackitsobi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TeamCyclops just got fucking OWNED. Those assholes need to hurry up and stop PROMISING shit, and get to DOING it. Good job Supercard Team, I applaud you for a job very well done (even though I have a Cyclo).

TeraS

Trophies
XP
Country
i have a feeling that Teamcyclops will be releasing RTS, they will copy the SCONE code.

Welldone SCONE!

KINGOFNOOBS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Before you guys act as if SuperCard team are gods, does the ONE have these:

- Full Download Play Support
- Full intergration with EZ Flash 3 in 1
- 100% Game compatability