SuperCard CF

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by armasmike, Nov 21, 2008.

1. armasmike
    OP

armasmike Member

Newcomer
    Aug 22, 2006
    United States
    Does any one have a working SuperCard CF for sell. I want to a do this http://www.natrium42.com/blog/?p=39 but use a 1.8 hard drive that use 3.3v.

But i need a SuperCard CF because they still update this stuff.

2. rasputin

rasputin GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 7, 2008
    United States
    I should have 1 or 2 to let go in 2 weeks or earlier, just waiting for slot-1 replacements to arrive.

3. armasmike
    OP

armasmike Member

Newcomer
    Aug 22, 2006
    United States
    I will take both if they work

4. armasmike
    OP

armasmike Member

Newcomer
    Aug 22, 2006
    United States
    Can the Supercard Cf software see a 20gb 1.8 hard drive?

After you get a zif to cf then use a ide cable from the cf on the supercard to the cf on the other end.

Will it see that size ?

5. jmr

jmr Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2008
    ive just had i quick try & it says there a cart installed in the ds menu but when i click on it it just white screens

[​IMG] [​IMG]

my supercard cf is slightly faulty so that might have something to do with it [​IMG]

6. rasputin

rasputin GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 7, 2008
    United States
    quote "Can the Supercard Cf software see a 20gb 1.8 hard drive?

After you get a zif to cf then use a ide cable from the cf on the supercard to the cf on the other end.

Will it see that size ?
    "

I'm pretty sure the SC-CF is limited to FAT16, so it's only going to see 4gb if it works at all.

7. armasmike
    OP

armasmike Member

Newcomer
    Aug 22, 2006
    United States
    i read some where that if you format it with 64k clusters you can get it to see more then 4gb.

I want to know is this worth my time to get all the parts and then at the end it still only sees 4gb.

8. armasmike
    OP

armasmike Member

Newcomer
    Aug 22, 2006
    United States
    Is this just a wast of time ?

I am guessing if one could do it, it would have been done by now.

9. falcon64z8

falcon64z8 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 28, 2005
    United States
    Looking at the set up yea because it is not worth it for all that hassle. Plus, sdhc cards are getting much bigger and I believe 40 gigs is too much and since its supposed to be portable where is the portable this mod...

Well if you have extra time go for it, but I have a supercard CF but now is faulty because all I get is white screens when booted and slight touch of the cf card freezes it. Also, it only reads up to 2gigs not 4.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice