Xandu

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
The SuperCard Team has called out Team Cyclops and is calling them FAKES! They feel that Team Cyclops is an exact duplicate of SuperCard's own products and that the fakes will damage your data.

All CYCLODS Fake SuperCard have common features:
  • The Fake will corrupt your SAVE DATA.
  • The Fake is very hard to insert and plug out.
  • CYCLODS microSD/MiniSD/SD version can only use our SuperCard SD version firmware and software, it can not use SuperCard Lite version firmware and software.
  • Play a lot of DS games will white screen. Especially the 0094 -- Akumajou Dracula - Aoitsuki no Juujika (v01) (JP).
  • CYCLODS microSD version can NOT totally insert into SLOT 2 of NDSL.
This is the package of CYCLODS.

CYCLODS microSD version can NOT totally insert into SLOT 2 of NDSL.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW IMAGE

CYCLODS microSD version has a battery. Original SuperCard Lite do not need a battery.

CYCLODS micro version menu only change the down screen picture, actually it use our SuperCard SD version software.

Source: DCEmu

yukine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting, and rather humorous as people have been claiming the CYCLODS as the next best thing.
laugh.gif

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't be the first time Divineo/Supreme stole someone else's work to create their own product. This is what they have been doing for years. Why is anyone surprised?

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Has everyone forgotten that the Supercard CF was just a GBAMP (M2) with a bit of cheap RAM stuck in it?

i dunno about that mate, but i'm enjoying 99.99% perfect ds rom compatabilty, coupled with a AR/Dipstar real time cheat engine with no slow down, as well as real time book/guide features on my gbamp (m2) clone, even after all this time. Not to mention those naughty SC cloney pirates scaggerbonds are only still providing excelent support (zelda fixed in 2 hours???) ..

that's one hell of a card that ole M2
rolleyes.gif
makes you wonder why they bothered with the M3

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
This does kind of remind me of Popcap having a go at casual game makers for cloning other people's games, when several of Popcap's most successful games have been blatant knockoffs of other popular titles (Zuma anyone?).

Still, you can't underestimate SC's contribution to the flashcart business, even if their first product was a modified clone - it was still the first product able to run commercial GBA games off an external memory card, and that's a concept thats been carried on through the SCSD/Lite, M3, eWin 2, and all the MicroSD-based Slot 1 cards that followed them.

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No honor among thieves?

CycloDS Evo is becoming the next big thing, and NOW Supercard starts to complain about last-gen carts. They should examine their roots and see that they are not so different from Team Cyclops. Both were "inspired" by the work of another team and eventually made original contributions. Seems hypocritical.

dman777

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been reading nothing but good reviews about the Evolution and how good Team Cyclops is about keeping thier firmware updated. The supercard is such a simple and basic device it's kind of hard not to make one that isn't similar. And anyways, I don't care. What I care about is if the Evolution is a good product and if Team Cyclops keeps thier firmware updated, and by the looks of all thier reviews and looking at thier firmware releases it looks like they are doing an A++ job. Dude.... I can get 8 gigs on my DS with the evolution, how cool is that??????????? I don't care what the competition cries about with thier outdated products.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.