Supercard and DS Battery Time

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by DcJack, Jul 7, 2006.

Jul 7, 2006

Supercard and DS Battery Time by DcJack at 8:09 PM (1,883 Views / 0 Likes) 10 replies

1. DcJack
    OP

Newcomer DcJack Member

Featured Posts:
    Sweden
    Why can i only play like 2-3 hours on my Nintendo DS Lite? Does it have anything to do with the Supercard draining the battery extra fast.

2. thieves like us

Member thieves like us chaos personified

Featured Posts:
    United States
    it shouldn't drain it that fast. I'm switching back and forth between a regular ds and a ds lite with my passcard 3 / supercard mini-sd combination and I get a minimum of about 5-6 hrs on the regular ds system.

maybe you've got a bad supercard. [​IMG]

3. DcJack
    OP

Newcomer DcJack Member

Featured Posts:
    Sweden
    oh yeah i forgot to add that i have Supercard mini-sd FAKE But well see when i get my new Supercard whos not fake. [​IMG]

4. Shinseiki

Newcomer Shinseiki Member

Featured Posts:
    Belgium
    Dont search more, its that [​IMG]

5. meangreenie

Banned meangreenie Banned

Featured Posts:
    United Kingdom

Does the fake Supercard have the GBA slowdown problem ? Yoshi's Island/Super mario Advance 3 is a popular rom that is affected, how does it play on the fake ?

6. CatScam

Member CatScam ScamaRama!

Featured Posts:
    United States
    I just tried Yoshi's Island/Super Mario Advance 3 to see what the slow down was
    & the game runs fine on my Supercard Mini, no slow down what so ever. I did turn
    everything off but the save feature because I was expecting a problem, but you may
    not need to even do that. Needless to say I'm running the latest everything. [​IMG]

7. DcJack
    OP

Newcomer DcJack Member

Featured Posts:
    Sweden
    Is it only me who have got the fake Supercard Mini-Sd? I hate to wait to get my new one so i can play some games, because now it is pretty hard to save in any of the games.

8. Picolo

Newcomer Picolo Advanced Member

Featured Posts:
    Sweden
    When I had SC Mini-SD and played on level4 brightness I'd estimate my playtime to like 1,5 hours with NSMB.

With level2 brightness playing Resident Evil (SC mini-SD) I'd estimated my playtime to about 6 hours.

Playing the ORIGINAL cartridge of Mario Kart DS on level4 brightnes I'd estimated my playtime to about 3,5-4,5 hours.

Perhaps it's my battery since I broke every direction how to use a Li-Lon battery when I first got my DS Lite (I didnt have a charger so drained it directly and then left it uncharged for like 2 weeks untill my charger arrived)

9. meangreenie

Featured Posts:
    United Kingdom

Yes i think you're battery may be damaged slightly, due to leaving it drained.. hopefully it will recover with use.

Here are some interesting tests and results form scdev.... http://scdev.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4768

10. DcJack
    OP

Newcomer DcJack Member

Featured Posts:
    Sweden
    So how long will a Nintendo DS Lite last with highest brightenss with a Supercard Mini-SD Because if it only lasts 1-2hours it sucks.

11. meangreenie

Featured Posts:
    United Kingdom
    If you click the link you will see they have been getting just short of 4.5 hours on top light setting. about 0.6 of an hour less than if using just a retail Ds cart.