Hacking Supercard and DS Battery Time

DcJack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why can i only play like 2-3 hours on my Nintendo DS Lite? Does it have anything to do with the Supercard draining the battery extra fast.

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it shouldn't drain it that fast. I'm switching back and forth between a regular ds and a ds lite with my passcard 3 / supercard mini-sd combination and I get a minimum of about 5-6 hrs on the regular ds system.

maybe you've got a bad supercard.
huh.gif

DcJack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oh yeah i forgot to add that i have Supercard mini-sd FAKE But well see when i get my new Supercard whos not fake.
rofl2.gif

CatScam

ScamaRama!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oh yeah i forgot to add that i have Supercard mini-sd FAKEÂ But well see when i get my new Supercard whos not fake.Â
rofl2.gif

Does the fake Supercard have the GBA slowdown problem ? Yoshi's Island/Super mario Advance 3 is a popular rom that is affected, how does it play on the fake ?
I just tried Yoshi's Island/Super Mario Advance 3 to see what the slow down was
& the game runs fine on my Supercard Mini, no slow down what so ever. I did turn
everything off but the save feature because I was expecting a problem, but you may
not need to even do that. Needless to say I'm running the latest everything.
biggrin.gif

DcJack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it only me who have got the fake Supercard Mini-Sd? I hate to wait to get my new one so i can play some games, because now it is pretty hard to save in any of the games.

Picolo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When I had SC Mini-SD and played on level4 brightness I'd estimate my playtime to like 1,5 hours with NSMB.

With level2 brightness playing Resident Evil (SC mini-SD) I'd estimated my playtime to about 6 hours.

Playing the ORIGINAL cartridge of Mario Kart DS on level4 brightnes I'd estimated my playtime to about 3,5-4,5 hours.

Perhaps it's my battery since I broke every direction how to use a Li-Lon battery when I first got my DS Lite (I didnt have a charger so drained it directly and then left it uncharged for like 2 weeks untill my charger arrived)

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
When I had SC Mini-SD and played on level4 brightness I'd estimate my playtime to like 1,5 hours with NSMB.

With level2 brightness playing Resident Evil (SC mini-SD) I'd estimated my playtime to about 6 hours.

Playing the ORIGINAL cartridge of Mario Kart DS on level4 brightnes I'd estimated my playtime to about 3,5-4,5 hours.

Perhaps it's my battery since I broke every direction how to use a Li-Lon battery when I first got my DS Lite (I didnt have a charger so drained it directly and then left it uncharged for like 2 weeks untill my charger arrived)

Yes i think you're battery may be damaged slightly, due to leaving it drained.. hopefully it will recover with use.

Here are some interesting tests and results form scdev.... http://scdev.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4768

DcJack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So how long will a Nintendo DS Lite last with highest brightenss with a Supercard Mini-SD Because if it only lasts 1-2hours it sucks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Cranesbill @ Cranesbill: I forgot I was in this group :skull: