Do You Think This Will Become Real

• Yes

Votes: 39 56.5%
  • No

Votes: 30 43.5%

• Total voters
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Every Nintendo console has its own Smash so the Switch will have Smash 5. Now, when? Could be in 2018-19 or later.

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4chan is a message board, discrediting 4chan is just like discrediting twitter, facebook, neogaf or reddit at first sight.
Uggh... And look at 4chan's reputation and track record against all the other websites you mentioned. Just because a couple rumors that have originated on 4chan came up true doesn't mean that the over 99% is true. And besides, modding has come a long way. Hell, even GameXplain admitted that this could very well be modding. Are people really that gullible with rumors, especially from 4chan of all places? I only believe rumors when actual devs come out and admit that their game got leaked, which is what happened with the Mario and rabbids game.

Last edited by rileysrjay,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me get this straight.

You expect Nintendo, to release a brand new Smash Bros., only 3 years after its previous iteration. Dream on. A port is the most likely scenario, with a few new characters maybe.

Can we just dreams ? :)

Every Nintendo console has its own Smash so the Switch will have Smash 5. Now, when? Could be in 2018-19 or later.

Precisely!

somethingwet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Uggh... And look at 4chan's reputation and track record against all the other websites you mentioned. Just because a couple rumors that have originated on 4chan came up true doesn't mean that the over 99% is true. And besides, modding has come a long way. Hell, even GameXplain admitted that this could very well be modding. Are people really that gullible with rumors, especially from 4chan of all places? I only believe rumors when actual devs come out and admit that it got leaked, which is what happened with the Mario and rabbids game.
I wasn't saying that it was true (I think it fake), I was saying how we shouldn't discredit a leak right away because it's linked to 4chan because it's a toxic mentality.

Reactions: rileysrjay

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't saying that it was true (I think it fake), I was saying how we shouldn't discredit a leak right away because it's linked to 4chan because it's a toxic mentality.
I guess it's fair to say I jumped the gun on saying it's fake (which I'll still think it is until either a Dev confirms this or Nintendo announces it at e3), but you also acted like 4chan was equal to Twitter and Facebook in terms of being credible in your original post. None of them are that credible, but I think the majority of the internet can agree that 4chan is far more toxic and less credible than Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, etc.

Reactions: somethingwet
D

Deleted User

I'd hope they would release "Smash 4: Deluxe" because while the WiiU version is solidly built the DLC is a complete mess to get in one complete package.
Not only, but it would come sooner before the Switch hits EoL. Then they could introduce new characters/stages in DLC

D

Deleted User

We'll probably get a port of the Wii U game with all the DLC, the 3DS exclusive mode (I forget what it's called) and a few more stages. We'll have to wait a few more years for the next Super Smash Bros..

skelrez

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Looks fake for me, i've played hundred hours both 3ds and wii u version, characters look like their 3ds models you can compare with mario or toon link's models it looks obivious
but maybe nintendo will port the game for the switch judging by the strange release date of the new amiibo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny