Super Smash Brothers

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by xcalibur, Feb 2, 2008.

1. xcalibur
    OP

xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

Jun 2, 2007
    Sacred Heart
    Does anyone still play this?
    I was feeling bored at the lack of internets today so I decided to fire up my Gamecube for a few matches of SSBM.
    Managed to do a few of the challenge stages(I still haven't beaten them all) and played a few matches multiplayer with my little brothers.
    I think this game is brilliant and makes me wish I had a Wii...

2. Anakir

Anakir Project: Melee

Dec 20, 2006
    Canada
    Canada.
    I still play it. I'm a Falco main. Captain Falcon as secondary. [​IMG] I still play Smash Bros. 64 too. [​IMG]

3. GameDragon

GameDragon Mugiwara RAWR!

Dec 4, 2005
    United States
    New York
    I play it everyday, I use Mario and Marth mainly but I sometimes use others for fun. I play at a pro level, but unfortunately I don't have many friends that I can compete with equally (probably about 2). I usually don't play in tournaments either, simply because I'm too lazy to travel out there to play [​IMG] (Although I did play in a tourney once, didn't do too good though).

@Anakir - Speaking of Smash Bros. 64, don't you still owe me a match? [​IMG]

4. chaseincats

chaseincats GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 16, 2006
    United States
    get out

5. Bourbanog

Bourbanog Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 11, 2007
  6. Anakir

Anakir Project: Melee

Dec 20, 2006
    Canada
    Canada.
    Oh snap. I just remembered about that. LOL sure. PM me whenever you're ready. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice