Gaming Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Release Thread

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
So, just loaded everything and guess what, I just get a black screen. Any help? ;c GW2.3, updated emunand..

You have to leave for a good 30 seconds or maybe more apparently, mine came up pretty quickly but try and wait. Yeah also you need a 4GB+ card in the side of your 3DS.

Reactions: Quincy

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks guys, I have a 32GB sd card for both gateway and the system so that's not the issue. However, I just updated emunand, but it seems it didn't update completely (7.x) so that's probably the issue XD
I really need to learn to check everything twice before asking for help.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Ehh guys I have been told if you change the rom to just 3DZ asap you can play online you don't need any update to do it???, I don't know for sure maybe someone else can test it I'm quite busy working at the moment so not got time.

tjexp

Happy New Year!
Trophies
XP
Country
Ehh guys I have been told if you change the rom to just 3DZ asap you can play online you don't need any update to do it???, I don't know for sure maybe someone else can test it I'm quite busy working at the moment so not got time.

I'll try it but most likely not

alepman89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For people who have 4GB or less memory,you just need 1.5GB of free space i have only 1.6 and the game work with no issues

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
hmm, is anyone else having problems getting this working online?
i applied my pokemon header to it and changed the chip id to sandisk (to match the header that came with the rom) - but the chip id that gateway rom patched 0.6 generates is not the same as the chip id that was there that came with the rom. maybe this game uses something new, chip id wise?
i'll try to go online with the untouched rom, and use their header data...

- i get an error message when i try to connect

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
i applied my pokemon header to it and changed the chip id to sandisk (to match the header that came with the rom) - but the chip id that gateway rom patched 0.6 generates is not the same as the chip id that was there that came with the rom. maybe this game uses something new, chip id wise?

If you're not using a JP 3DS, you can't play online. The game requires a day 1 update only available in the JP eshop.

jovan123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Theres a day 1 update needed to play online. If you have access to the Japanese Eshop you can get the update.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
ok, this is annoying... i got online using the untouched rom, but i want to use my header...
as i said, using the gateway rom patcher 0.6 (what other tools are there?) - an incorrect chip id is generated.
i tried to make the chip id what it actually should be, but this didn't work for me.

is there any tool that will just patch the long unique header id, and leave the chip id stuff as it is?
i'll keep trying to sort this out, at least i can get online :D

tjexp

Happy New Year!
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, this is annoying... i got online using the untouched rom, but i want to use my header...
as i said, using the gateway rom patcher 0.6 (what other tools are there?) - an incorrect chip id is generated.
i tried to make the chip id what it actually should be, but this didn't work for me.

is there any tool that will just patch the long unique header id, and leave the chip id stuff as it is?
i'll keep trying to sort this out, at least i can get online :D
My 3DZ rom works fine but I have no patch.. :lol:
I used my Kingdom Hearts Card1 header (2gb)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...