Hacking super smash bros brawl

legend101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if you experience problem when loading brawl,don't go sending your wii to Nintendo to get repair, that a waste of time instead go to best buy or futurshop and purchase one of these http://www.memorex.com/html/products_detai...01&opento=9 (example) . These disc has small little brush clean the lens. All you have to do is put it in you wii until it say unable to read disc, then put brawl and it should work 90% of the time.
grog.gif

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
legend101 said:
if you experience problem when loading brawl,don't go sending your wii to Nintendo to get repair, that a waste of time instead go to best buy or futurshop and purchase one of these http://www.memorex.com/html/products_detai...01&opento=9 (example) . These disc has small little brush clean the lens. All you have to do is put it in you wii until it say unable to read disc, then put brawl and it should work 90% of the time.
grog.gif
Yay, I cleaned the laser, it worked (I cleaned it by opening the Wii) and after two weeks it stopped.

legend101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
skawo96 said:
legend101 said:
grog.gif
Yay, I cleaned the laser, it worked (I cleaned it by opening the Wii) and after two weeks it stopped.

to me that hard. I just pop the disc in and then in brawl. And still fine.

Xeijin

Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country
legend101 said:
grog.gif

I'd rather just let Nintendo fit a new DVD Drive for me.

legend101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Shiro786 said:
Hey thanks for this, I actually have this problem. Why? 'Cause me and my old man love smoking in the living room. =(

At any case, We've stopped awhile ago, but I've found a temporary solution.

Put in a game that usually works (For me it's TP) then as soon as it shows the Disc Channel info for the game, eject, and put in Smash. 90% of the time that works for me. But I'd rather have a good fix like this, so...

biggrin.gif
no problem

legend101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FGOD said:
i don't think it would work... I've sended my wii to nintendo cause of brawl and got a complete new wii in return. so i think the problem is bigger then only a dirty lens...
well it work for me anyways. but if you want to send it to Nintendo it your choice
unsure.gif

FGOD

Wii gaming bitch
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
legend101 said:
FGOD said:
i don't think it would work... I've sended my wii to nintendo cause of brawl and got a complete new wii in return. so i think the problem is bigger then only a dirty lens...
well it work for me anyways. but if you want to send it to Nintendo it your choice
unsure.gif

then still i wonder why nintedo would send a new one?

legend101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FGOD said:
legend101 said:
FGOD said:
unsure.gif

to put a a new dvd drive

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
legend101 said:
FGOD said:
legend101 said:
FGOD said:
unsure.gif

to put a a new dvd drive
facepalm. They do not put "new drive". They just lower the potentiometer.

legend101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
skawo96 said:
FGOD said:
still, if they do that then a lens cleaner still won't work
tongue.gif
It will, it worked for me. They are adjusting the potentiometer because it will longer work.

it does work. you won't know until u try, oo my wii launch day wii. and work with brawl no problem. I guess those people who have to send there in gotta wait before they can play
lecture.gif

ZombiePosessor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
skawo96 said:
legend101 said:
FGOD said:
legend101 said:
FGOD said:
unsure.gif

to put a a new dvd drive
facepalm. They do not put "new drive". They just lower the potentiometer.

Actually, in most cases, they DO put a new drive in, or send you an entirely new console. I've never gotten a Wii back from Nintendo that didn't have a new drive in it or wasn't the original console I sent in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill