OP
Trophies
Website
supertosti.furion.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Slimmmmmm said:
I have searched the forums and the comments for the .iso but still cant get this to work.
In the comments someone else said they had the clicking drive problem, but it was resolved after updating the chip. I'm absolutely gutted about this.

I burned to THE best DL Dvd's you can get Verbatim +DL (from Singapore, not india), I added the layerbreak manually. 2084960

I tried it on my Wii (3.1E) with my WiiKey, it wouldn't work, I wont even display the game in the channel, it just makes a couple of clicking noises and then says the old "unrecognised disc". I updated the WiiKey to 1.9s from the official WiiKey site, and still, CLICK, CLICK STOP ! ! !

Why the clicking?

So...
SSBB WiiKey 1.9s on 3.1E, Verbatim DL+ (Singapore) and added the layerbreak manually in IMGBurn.

What am I missing? I only have a couple of DL's left to try.

In one of the topics I saw that there is a .dvd file to burn with SSBB, I've downloaded that, but not tried it yet, because I thought it might just be a way to set the layerbreak, does it do something different, and how can I get this to work, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeez :-)
"What am I missing? I only have a couple of DL's left to try."

Koekje

OP
Trophies
Website
supertosti.furion.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Slimmmmmm said:
Sorry should have mentioned the burn speed, and btw it was 2.4 :-(

Someone be my hero :-)
Try downloading another ISO then, this one might be corrupt.
smile.gif

Also check the option to verify your discs after burning, it takes some more time to complete, but then you will be more secure that it's not failed.
smile.gif

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Nothing wrong with the iso, but thanks for offering help.

I'll keep looking, and pming, cause I saw a few places peole have this prob and resolved it, just not sure where tbo...

Koekje

OP
Trophies
Website
supertosti.furion.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
skawo96 said:
Maybe your wii is the older one, and it have problems with DLs. Like mine.
Yeah, that could also be the problem.
Older Wii's sometimes have the problem that the lens is dirty, and due to that it's having trouble reading DL's.
If your Wii is chipped, try to clean it yourself somehow, as Nintendo won't do it.
tongue.gif

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
I think there is a tiny possibility that its the wii's drive etc, it's only 1 years old, it SHOULD have no problem with this. I will find an answer, thanks for the suggestions but I'm thinking it is this sort of thing...

j1moore from BC games comments said:
many thanks for this,but can anyone give me some advice please,i get clicking drive and then disc unreadable

problem solved had to update chip,thanks again

There are other people similar, so I'll maybe get a pm back soon hopefully.

Koekje

OP
Trophies
Website
supertosti.furion.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Slimmmmmm said:
I think there is a tiny possibility that its the wii's drive etc, it's only 1 years old, it SHOULD have no problem with this. I will find an answer, thanks for the suggestions but I'm thinking it is this sort of thing...

j1moore from BC games comments said:
many thanks for this,but can anyone give me some advice please,i get clicking drive and then disc unreadable

problem solved had to update chip,thanks again

There are other people similar, so I'll maybe get a pm back soon hopefully.
Good luck!

(PS: 50 posts, hurray!!
grog.gif
grog.gif
)

Koekje

OP
Trophies
Website
supertosti.furion.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
kurisu74 said:
Fission said:

Maybe sometimes, but it's most likely the media. Or the burn. I got a working dual layer burn for the NTSC version, but I failed two burns of the PAL version (on Ricoh dual layers). I'm sure it will work when I get some new Verbatims.
Like everyone says: use Verbatim for all of your Wii games!
wink.gif

zecodcipia

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys,

Please HELP me!

I have the PAL version of Super Smash Bros Brawl! It's from Wiierd.
I tried to burn it on a DVD DL from Verbatim and Traxdata and all other sorts of dvd-s(Verbatim...).
It gave me a white screen after creating a savefile and/or an error that it can't read the disc and i needed to reset the Wii.
I tried to burn it many times, of course with IMGburn and Nero and another program I don't remember.
wacko.gif

They were all failed!!!!!
Thus so far i don't have a working version yet.
mad.gif

Please HELP me I love this game I have the newest version of wii(3.3) and the mod chip(Wii Chip D2c Pro). All games worked except this one. Please help me. I losed like 5 dvd-s on brning this and It won't work!
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVMvART9kb8