Super Smash Bros. Brawl Only 28 Events?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by eddie182, Feb 11, 2008.

Feb 11, 2008
  1. eddie182
    OP

Newcomer eddie182 Member

Australia
    Hey, I've been playing through the JAP version of Smash Bros. Brawl for a few days now and have completed the Subspace Emissionary, unlocked every character but wolf, played through a few target tests, beaten classic mode with a couple of characters, yet there are only 28 events in single player mode for me to play.

I know that there's 41 events in single player mode so i was wondering if anyone could tell me what i need to do to unlock the rest of the events? I've beaten most of them on medium (green smash ball) and maybe 5 on easy (blue smash ball). Can anyone help? What am i doing wrong?

Thanks [​IMG]

-eddie182

2. iffy525

Member iffy525 not famous

United States
    I havent played but try beating them (the events) on hard. That would be my best bet.

3. st40611

Newcomer st40611 Member

I got 40 events by getting every character, including Wolf, and so that should be it. =P

4. eddie182
    OP

Newcomer eddie182 Member

Australia
    Ahk, how do you unlock wolf then? Did they only become available after you unlocked him or what?

Thanks [​IMG]

-eddie182

5. AshuraZro

Member AshuraZro Belongs in a museum.

Canada
    Wolf is in one of the ruins stages, the one with the decending elevator with the crystal spikes coming from the walls. Make it to the bottom and the door will be right there for the fight.

6. eddie182
    OP

Newcomer eddie182 Member

Australia
    Is that Ruins level in the Subspace Emissionary?

7. Santana187

Newcomer Santana187 Member

Germany
  8. halogen64

Newcomer halogen64 Newbie

United States
    You have to unlock characters to open the additional events. I read somewhere that you needed to unlock R.O.B, but the additional events didn't appear for me until after I got Wolf. Also there are 41 events. The 41st appears when you neat all the other events.