Gaming Super Smash Bros. Brawl Only 28 Events?

eddie182

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I've been playing through the JAP version of Smash Bros. Brawl for a few days now and have completed the Subspace Emissionary, unlocked every character but wolf, played through a few target tests, beaten classic mode with a couple of characters, yet there are only 28 events in single player mode for me to play.

I know that there's 41 events in single player mode so i was wondering if anyone could tell me what i need to do to unlock the rest of the events? I've beaten most of them on medium (green smash ball) and maybe 5 on easy (blue smash ball). Can anyone help? What am i doing wrong?

Thanks
smile.gif

-eddie182

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wolf is in one of the ruins stages, the one with the decending elevator with the crystal spikes coming from the walls. Make it to the bottom and the door will be right there for the fight.

halogen64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to unlock characters to open the additional events. I read somewhere that you needed to unlock R.O.B, but the additional events didn't appear for me until after I got Wolf. Also there are 41 events. The 41st appears when you neat all the other events.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol