Status
Not open for further replies.

leocamilo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys... now that the release of SSBB is imminent, I'd like to ask for a huge favor that will benefit a lot of people... when someone has downloaded the USA version iso, could you please post here a link to the english files, to exchange the language of the game from japan to english? Seeing that I already have 100+ hours and have got many unlockables already and wouldn't want all this effort to be wasted.
Another favor, if I could ask, is for someone to explain step-by-step how to exchange those files usig Trucha Signer? I'm a dummy at those kind of subject and any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks a lot ^^

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Posting a link here to the english files would be just as illegal as posting a link to a rom or iso. AKA, it's against the rules so it won't be happening.

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
post the link here is a illegal ...
you could enjoy playing the game again..
smile.gif
in english

leocamilo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I didn't know it was ilegal just to post the link to those files. But I really don't want to download 8.5GB just to get those files... is there another way to tell ne where to get those files when they're available? Even if you have to PM me.
Cheers

chaseincats

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
besides the fact that im not asking for the files, is it possible to change the entire game to english i mean the buttons such as"Brawl!" wifi options etc those arnt text are they I thought those were pics if they are then wouldnt it be a huge pain in the ass to change it?

siokzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i believe the .arc english language files for SMG were shared without an issue... its not a secret key or something so is it really illegal?

hmmz i suppose if they were pics they can't be changed easily, but if at least most of the text is changed to english, i'm sure it will make the game much more playable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E