Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's always been "3-D" in that sense that you can twist your view even when it was announced for GameCube. I'm just glad it's making it out of Japan. I was hoping it would have been on both GC and Wii like TLOZ:TP but as long as it's not cancelled I'm happy. Is it still going to be on GC in Japan as well as Wii, or was that version cancelled too?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, they've changed it from a turn based RPG to a platformer with an energy bar. Hmmm.
Its always been like that otherwise it would've been called Paper Mario 3. Games like this make me glad that I have a Wii, even if it is erm an ex GC game
rolleyes.gif

I had my eye on this since E3 and I smiled when I saw that you can flip into 3D to get over an obstacle in those early vids back then. Its gonna be a classic I can feel it and previews have been saying the same, something for us old schoolers.

I do agree though it is something that could've been done on DS perhaps, of course not as pretty. Perhaps there could be a DS spin off?

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm so hyped about this game! Paper Mario is one of my favorite N64 titles, and I loved TTYD on the Cube.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know, it kinda seems like it should be on DS, one screen has the 3d view, the other has the side view.

anywho, this game looks awesome
That's actually really a good idea. And odds are, even though it seems like Nintendo MIGHT have thought of it already, I think they probably haven't. Wish there was a way to get game ideas to Nintendo... that they would actually listen to.

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The weird thing is that a similar game using 2D switching to 3D is coming out on the PSP... Can't remember the name, though.
SPM is now on my Wii Must Buy list and Mario Galaxy, too, since it's now actually looking like a game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1