1. pickinanameainteasy

OP pickinanameainteasy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I've installed a Super Mario Star Road (SM64 rom hack) on my vWii and used the VC injector script to set up a VC inject on my wii u menu. I chose vWii NAND Title Launcher, set icons/banners/ double checked the Title ID and set it to "Classic Controller Emulation"

I built the title and installed with WUP Installer. It loads up and says it supports Gamepad I say yes and the game starts but I just get stuck on a screen that says something along the lines of "Classic Controller needed. Plug one into your wii remote or press A to go back to Wii Menu"

Any advice?

2. GABO1423

GABO1423 Vergación...

Venezuela
    Not exactly sure why that issue is, but why not try making an injection for the Wii U VC instead? It can probably produce better results and will work with the GamePad without trouble. Or you could set up Not64 and use that instead.

3. pickinanameainteasy

OP pickinanameainteasy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I've tried the rom on Wii64 with overclocked vWii and it had visual glitches that made it unplayable.

I've made two injectors now, one with "Classic Controller Emulation" another with "Force Classic Controller Connected" neither worked.

I'll try the Wii U VC and see what happens.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

When you say Wii U VC, is that something I can do with TeconMoon's WiiVC injector Script?

GABO1423 likes this.
  4. GABO1423

GABO1423 Vergación...

Venezuela
    Last edited by GABO1423, Jul 28, 2020
    pickinanameainteasy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - controller, Injection, emulating