Gaming Super Mario Party game size

D

Deleted User

I have 4 copies on pre-order so I really hope its a good one this time for our family to play together =/ If not back they go like I did with Mario tennis =(

Reactions: HideoKojima

HideoKojima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just hope it has more than 4 boards
Hope too, I want it to be long.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have 4 copies on pre-order so I really hope its a good one this time for our family to play together =/ If not back they go like I did with Mario tennis =(
Really 4 copies ?

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Really 4 copies ?

why do you need 4 copies to play with your family? I'm gonna play with my family with 1 copy.

Fml LMAO I didn't even think of that. I was so used to games being like splatoon 2 or Mario kart that I totally didn't clue in to the fact its a board game that we all play together on the same screen. Guess I need to call best buy and have them drop 3 lol.

You need 2 copies to do the neat table top double screen games though right?

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fml LMAO I didn't even think of that. I was so used to games being like splatoon 2 or Mario kart that I totally didn't clue in to the fact its a board game that we all play together on the same screen. Guess I need to call best buy and have them drop 3 lol.

yes I think so but I hope there's little emphasis on that mode.

Reactions: Deleted User

Nezztor

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

You were close to get like another switch hahaha 240 usd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkwLviMVR9E