Gaming super mario maker 2 legit game and update nsp md5 checksums........

MasterZoilus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here are some md5's of legit nsp game and update (v1.01). Even after the game comes out, if there are brickers, they'll remain out in the wild, this set works perfect.

MD5 checksums:

Game =
516f68c35e719c4b2e319790ca7aadae

update [v65536] = 314b60034cf173c20da3ede6773e9ef9

Explorer-game.jpg

md5-SMM2-v0.jpg

md5-SMM2-update-v1-01-v65536.jpg

here I booted up to intro:
https://bit.ly/2xgfhnB

Played for a total of about 3hrs , not consecutive, but still no issues. I'm on 8.1 Kosmos/Atmosphere

Last edited by MasterZoilus,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you verify that the game wasn't corrupt? 'cause there's a corrupt version going around just like with bloodstained.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll keep the md5 in mind. I had the misfortune of downloading the corrupted version, so I just made an nsp from the xci upload. that verified as good, but obviously, the md5 will be different, so I need to redownload the base game from another source.

Reactions: Albytrozz

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'll keep the md5 in mind. I had the misfortune of downloading the corrupted version, so I just made an nsp from the xci upload. that verified as good, but obviously, the md5 will be different, so I need to redownload the base game from another source.
Did you install it??

Jackpot3000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
How is it possible that this game uses the Masterkey0????
I'm a little bit of a loser at this kind of thing, so don't blame me, huh?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you install it??

no, don't have a hacked switch. I just verified it on the computer. it said something was corrupt in the header of the nca just like with that corrupted bloodstained nsp. it fails instantly when checking the file. update verified as okay, so I assume that something went wrong when the person converted the base game xci to nsp, then the person never checked it for errors.

Reactions: MUDD_BR

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
no, don't have a hacked switch. I just verified it on the computer. it said something was corrupt in the header of the nca just like with that corrupted bloodstained nsp. it fails instantly when checking the file. update verified as okay, so I assume that something went wrong when the person converted the base game xci to nsp, then the person never checked it for errors.
That´s odd, it´s important to alway check this suspect files.

D

Deleted User

Why do you guys even bother? Just use hbgshop. Everything is tested and clean. No unsigned codes required

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

did you verify that the game wasn't corrupt? 'cause there's a corrupt version going around just like with bloodstained.
This "corrupt version" is the game but with no ticket. Known as NSX. Preloaded game dumped without ticket. It's still the real game, just needs the actual ticket after release

Reactions: godreborn

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
This "corrupt version" is the game but with no ticket. Known as NSX. Preloaded game dumped without ticket. It's still the real game, just needs the actual ticket after release
Doesn't the game still run fine without the ticket? The NSP I used had no ticket but works just fine. Of course I'll redump my cart later but I'm just curious.

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Doesn't the game still run fine without the ticket? The NSP I used had no ticket but works just fine. Of course I'll redump my cart later but I'm just curious.
Because it was already decrypted from used titlekey. NSX is still encrypted with titlekey, but there is no tik file to use for decrypting.

Last edited by masagrator,
Reactions: OkazakiTheOtaku

Alex4nder001

Part-time thug
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Actually, I recently downloaded a SMM2 NSP from ML (not allowed to post sources here, so I just put the first letters of each word, see if you can guess the site name). For some reason it installed and played fine with sigpatches installed, but after I rebooted my Switch it said the game was corrupted. I completely deleting the game and its save data, then reinstalling the NSP, but Goldleaf refused to install it.
An error ocurred while attempting to install the NSP:

Error: 0x234c02
Module FS (2)
Description: Invalid NCA (might mean missing sigpatches or too low firmware) (4518)
I'm confused, I'm on the latest FW and with working sigpatches.

Last edited by Alex4nder001,

MasterZoilus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I recently downloaded a SMM2 NSP from ML (not allowed to post sources here, so I just put the first letters of each word, see if you can guess the site name). For some reason it installed and played fine with sigpatches installed, but after I rebooted my Switch it said the game was corrupted. I completely deleting the game and its save data, then reinstalling the NSP, but Goldleaf refused to install it.

I'm confused, I'm on the latest FW and with working sigpatches.

you need to look for the nsp that matches the md5 checksum I posted. Which I'm guessing it doesn't since you mentioned you got it from somewhere.
use tinfoil. make sure everything is up to date , I recommend being at least on 8.0, latest tinfoil...etc. besides deleting game and save, delete the ticket of the game using tinfoil. you'll see the tickets option right there in the menu. Look for any related to smm2. after that look for another nsp

D

Deleted User

So let me get this right, why does a single MD5 for one game matter? What about the other 1,000+ games released for the Switch?

MasterZoilus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So let me get this right, why does a single MD5 for one game matter? What about the other 1,000+ games released for the Switch?

I love when people try to ACT smart because they THINK they are but come off as uneducated oafs. ....

To answer your question...because we are NOT talking about 1000 other games, just ONE, or did you not realize that. And there are various md5's for THIS particle game, THIS nsp is legit and THIS nsp works. Other nsp's of THIS game may not or don't work, of which I ran into some but THIS one worked just fine.

See kids, this is what happens when you don't understand how comprehension works, stay in school and ACTUALLY learn something, instead of being a douchey forum queen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: