1. HyperShadow

OP HyperShadow Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Malta
    I've been struggling with this problem for a while now but I can't seem to find a solution. Here is the situation:

• Having installed atmosphere on emummc back in september, I installed a few games from hbgshop and also from nsps obtained from nxbrew.
    • One of the games was Super Mario Maker 2, which was installed by nsp via tinfoil which had told me to enable unverified code to install, so i did. I installed sigpatches using the homebrew app sigpatch-updater.
    • The game worked fine, until one day when the battery charge drained completely (I think it was running SMM2 at the time, not sure). I gave it some charge and pushed 5.0.1 hekate payload to launch atmosphere. It looped back to hekate, which was strange, but pushing 5.0.2 hekate seemed to work.
    • On getting back into atmosphere, I found that certain installed forwarders (retroarch and hbgshop) and super mario maker 2 gave me a "corrupted data" error. Uninstalling and reinstalling made no difference.
    • I tried to update the firmware to 9.0.1 using Choidujournx (I was previously on 8.1), which resulted in an error screen on trying to launch emummc. I don't know why this happened. I had no choice but to start from scratch.
    • I set up my sd card with the latest atmosphere last night, and copied over a backup of my Nintendo folder from before I hacked the switch, which contained my originally puchased game data.
    • With the firmware still on 8.1, games are working and certain nsps have been installed and are also working. BUT on trying to install SMM2 again, and even the retroarch forwarder and hbgshop forwarder, I'm left with a blank homescreen icon and "an error has occurred" message (2155-8007) which is not the same "corrupted data" message I was getting before, but it's affecting the same games/apps.
    • Having literally started from a fresh sd install, I'm now out of ideas. Some people suggest installing sigpatches to fix these kinds of errors, but other than running sigpatch-updater I'm unsure as to which sigpatches I should be installing.
    Any help would be really appreciated!

2. HyperShadow

OP HyperShadow Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Malta
  3. enemykila

enemykila Newbie
    Newcomer

Getting 2155-8007 from yesterday, in emuMMC 9.0.1/AMS 0.10.1

I installed everything few days ago, and could download and even play some games from tinfoil, but now I cannot open any of the game, getting this error (with 90dns) or 2123-0001 without 90dns

I tried that pack of sigpatches too, but still same error....

Maybe tomorrow I will start from scratch, since I cannot find a solution :(

Last edited by enemykila, Dec 19, 2019
  4. akey83

akey83 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Colombia
    have you found a solution? I get the same issue :(

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - certain, install,