Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
s29665wii10yq4.jpg

a bee costume ............................ its things like this why i dont play wii it just seems too kiddy :-(

senormojo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how is it too kiddy, they are trying to put aspects from the original mario games, like in super mario brothers 3 when you can turn into the fox and u could fly they are putting all the greatest parts from past mario games into this to make it the best one yet, graphics and gameplay dont make a game kiddy, just cause it is colorful and doesnt have blood doesnt make it kiddy, its all about gameplay and story.

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
how is it too kiddy, they are trying to put aspects from the original mario games, like in super mario brothers 3 when you can turn into the fox and u could fly they are putting all the greatest parts from past mario games into this to make it the best one yet, graphics and gameplay dont make a game kiddy, just cause it is colorful and doesnt have blood doesnt make it kiddy, its all about gameplay and story.

then what does ?? the cover art cuase graphics and gameplay IS THE WHOLE VIDEO GAME !

HOW THE FUCK can you see the picture i posted of mario in a bee custome and say

HOW IS THIS KIDDY ??

FANBOY MUCH ?

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

senormojo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually i am not a fan boy i think the whole concept of people supporting only one complany is dumb, i have all three next gen systems and am not a fan boy for any of them i play then alll i love games on all three systems, i just saying it not kiddy cause he in a bee costume it would be kiddy if the gameplay was simple or was accessable for children to play, mario galaxy has a learning curve which cancels the game out as kiddy, I am 31 and all I see is a awesome game from that pic, and u seem to be judging the game from one pic u posted look at the vids and other pics of mario battlying bowser and going from planet to planet.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Chubby Italian plumber in overalls...in what costumes does he not look kiddy? You can't really say a game is kiddy if that's not the only target audience...You know what's kiddy? Barbie, Barnie, cheap toy learning games...

For some reason I'm not that hyped up for this game. Maybe it's because I haven't been looking in to it much.

Ben_j

Trophies
Website
www.nintendo-gamers.net
XP
Country
France
s29665wii10yq4.jpg

a bee costume ............................ its things like this why i dont play wii it just seems too kiddy :-(

I played as a bee in Mario Galaxy (at the Micromania Games Show) and it may look ridiculous, but the gameplay is awesome. I still wonder how they can come up with such ideas after so many years...

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
s29665wii10yq4.jpg

So... Cool, "mature"-looking characters and crappy gameplay is better than silly characters and awesome gameplay?
huh.gif

Aoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, everyone! I play Halo 3, that means I can certainly handle mature responsibilities like a paying job, three children, and taxes! I'm mature!

Guess what. You play games to escape the responsibilities of the real world. The fact that a character in your game wears Mjolnir V armor or a bee suit has no bearing on how mature you are.

Remy669

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Jesus Christ, my post gets deleted because i defend my homecountry?!
blink.gif

Anyway, i don't care if the Wii or Mario is kiddy or not, the games are damn cool and i don't care if they look kiddy or not.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
One of the things I like about mario is that it looks 'kiddy' with bright colours and tripped out stuff. I love it.

Just because it has bright colours and tripped out stuff doesn't mean it's only for kids, chances are if you care about that you're an insecure teenager or perhaps a 7-10yo who thinks they're grown up.

(no offense intended, I'm just saying that's likely the case)

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Just because it has bright colours and tripped out stuff doesn't mean it's only for kids, chances are if you care about that you're an insecure teenager or perhaps a 7-10yo who thinks they're grown up.

bow.gif
QFT
bow.gif

robi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
yeah right, i doubt the EU and USA version would be released that so close together, knowing nintendo and their hate for europe....

I'm sure even Nintendo noticed that the holiday season is coming up. Huge hit game with mascot available worldwide, just in time for Hanukkah/Christmas/Kwanzaa/whatever

wovva

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nintendo does zero advertising over here. Its a serious weakness and it contributed a lot to the failure of the Gamecube (IMO)

If I was in charge, I would run 15 second TV ad: white background, mario pops his head into view, taps on the screen, then cut to the words "coming soon for Wii".

People would go crazy for it and it would steal attention away from the PS3 pricecut!

Looks great btw
You must be joking?

In the N64 and GC days Nintendo had terrible advertising policy in the UK but they are all over the place now. Poster campaigns, LOTS of TV advertising and they sponsor all comedy shows on Channel 4.

I have seen a PS3 advert about 3 times in the last few months, I have seen DOZENS of Nintendo Wii and DS ads.

p.s. I want to read a review of this game, how long will it be?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Meth cake lol