Gaming Super Mario Galaxy Demo

slapusillydawg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was dl'ing the one off mininova but I'm absolutely sure that it's fake now. Like there are random mp3 files in there too.

Edit: Sharky, I have azureus, and I have it set up so that it tells me all of the files I am downloading in a torrent be4 I download them, to protect from viruses and crap. The very first one says resident evil. I cancelled it already anyways, but there was random stuff like mp3's and vids in there.

skforty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shark, since yours will be done before mine, please post back and let me know your results. Also what chip do you have. Mine is a wiikey, with current upgrade.

Thanks

shark1987

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
alright, well i just checked some of the rars and there are for a iso of the same name so that's good. lets just pray that it's gonna work. if not it's gonna suck having to wait, and waking up tomorrow knowing that i have alot of hw that i should have done tonight

glitchbit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok then chances are this is real, how or why other files got thrown in with it I don't know. I would advise though not to open them or even download them.

Of course it is not too hard to create dummy files with the same size files, I doubt that would have happened. Although hashes are the only definitive way of verifying a files integerty.

slapusillydawg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, I hope it works. If it does, I will spend the rest of my life finding out how to hug someone through the internet lol.
wink.gif

glitchbit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to know how wiifree and yaosm handles it.

I think the other source has problems with leechers, they got to be using some client lying about their uploads, and having one seeder is not helpful.

glitchbit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not for nothing, at least he has it and can play it as soon as a fix is out.

Also it seems the "other" source read a few pages back is not a good source to get it from publicly. So many leechers and not even one of them from what I can tell have 1%. This guys uploading abilities are craptastic....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp