Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mariodownload.jpg

here's proof. not long now and i'll try it out on my wiikey

edit: if you believe that i'm not totally wasting my time at 2am in the morning just to be stupid and photoshop that. but i'll have pics of me playing it hopefully or whatever happens in around an hour

CrimsoniteX

Trophies
Website
crims0n.us
XP
Country
United States
I dont get how you all are downloading it already???
Can you point me in the right direction? Is it ABGX or Ludibria? I dont see a dl link on either of them...

MohammadKoush

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
comming from the dead cruddybuddy, i didnot know that if ur baand u can still post.

bye the way i like the way how you started all this drama, it was fun.

glitchbit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol oh the n00bs (and I don't use that word often) =)

It is either a private torrent or a public one, that is obvious from his screenshot if you have used it.

strangethings I meant that you may have instigated further* attacks from the same person(s), not that you necessarily started them to begin with. I worded it badly I know lol... agian.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
cruddybuddy, why are you so convinced that people were lying about this release? They provided pics/videos and stated that backups didn't work... and now there's a scene release stating the same thing. What will it take to make you believe them?

Actually, I think you'll find I never accused anyone of lying about having the game.

shark1987

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it is private, so if you're not a member you're not gonna be getting it. and right now i don't have any invites so don't pm me for any lol

it's also not strictly games, which is the one that i thought it would show up on first

glitchbit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am a member of two private trackers, one for all sorts and other is just games and I know it is not on the one for everything. So I guess I am out of luck.

;_;

oh well releases from that group end up on all of the public trackers so it will be avaliable to everyone within the next few hours.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was in gamestop the other day adnd I played the demo for more than ten minutes.
My truck ad some troubles so I was stuck there awhile anyway xD

Very fun game, though a little confusing with the ever changing views.
Oh and lack of LEft or Right view changing controls or even zooming in to look around kinda sucked.

All and all I say it feels like an upgrade from Mario Sunshine. Sunshine was good in my view. Only bad part is the learning curve with the water nozzles. Though It only took me a second to learn them myself real easy.
Still, point is that the harder platforming level challanges were the meat of that game and the trend continues in this one.
So its challanging.
Shooting stars is kinda fun too.
Funny how theres a gun control in a mario game.
Im hoping for FPS stages later on in the game xD

I'll buy it once I get all my Sega game purchasing needs satisfied.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cruddybuddy, why are you so convinced that people were lying about this release? They provided pics/videos and stated that backups didn't work... and now there's a scene release stating the same thing. What will it take to make you believe them?

Actually, I think you'll find I never accused anyone of lying about having the game.

You just acted like an arsehole and implied that he lied.

I'm done with posting in threads like these. Some really respectful people but also some real cunts.

Brilliant game by the way. Played it on a demo unit for at least half an hour so at least the timer isn't on the disk. Looking foward to dusting off my Wii for this
biggrin.gif

senormojo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it is on news servers as well it is not complete yet though i am downloading now files 0 to 76 are complete, but if u look u can find it.

slapusillydawg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downloading. But one of the files says something about resident evil....lol. I'm starting to think it's fake.

Edit: Slow as hell though. I've ALMOST reached 1 mb. Woopdie-doo.
cool.gif

skforty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So its listed as an official release on http://www.abgx.net/filename/?ch=8 as well as http://www.ludibria.com/nfo.php?sys=wii&sysid=451

The question is they mention copy protections as well in the nfo. I cant tell if they are saying, they couldnt figure it out so they are releasing it in hopes that someone else can make it work, or if tey are saying they couldnt do it but they got someone else to already. Im going with the former. My download is halfway done, so ill know in about an hour or so i guess...going through usenet, by the way, most people should use usenet, a good server like giganews or something. With my comcast i get 3 MB/s. I get 7.5GB 360 games in like an hour and a half MAX. All files look legit so far, no resident evil shiz.
wink2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte