Gaming Super Mario Galaxy Demo

Sonicandtails

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, alot of the oldbies here and the newbies feel like they can be assholes about whatever they want. I believe everyone that says it until they are proven or come out with the truth. Sure, it's the internet, but still people, do you have to be such assholes? Take it to the Test Forum or something, there's no need to call out people like the average internet scum.

burnsams

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Look strangethings, that´s the way things are, every big release we have someone lying about having the game and stuff. Even a few days ago, we had that 001 error guy who has already proven false. So the older guys just stoped believing, because it´s much more likely that you would be lying too. Everyone make mistakes, you shouldn´t just be so emotional about it. It´s the freaking internets, bull****ters are a common kink.
By the way, thanks for all your trouble

Edit: Oh yeah, you are dumping the game, I forgot. That´s plausible, no sarcasm. Thanks for the explanation

KINGOFNOOBS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, alot of the oldbies here and the newbies feel like they can be assholes about whatever they want. I believe everyone that says it until they are proven or come out with the truth. Sure, it's the internet, but still people, do you have to be such assholes? Take it to the Test Forum or something, there's no need to call out people like the average internet scum.
If you are reffering to me, then well, I never called anyone anything bad on this forum. In fact, I have said that he probably is telling the truth, and has the game but, I've been let down considerably before. So I'm generally suspicous of all leaks nowadays. Unless they have overwhelming evidence.

Sonicandtails

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

If you are reffering to me, then well, I never called anyone anything bad on this forum. In fact, I have said that he probably is telling the truth, and has the game but, I've been let down considerably before. So I'm generally suspicous of all leaks nowadays. Unless they have overwhelming evidence.
Not you, I am mostly referring to CruddyBuddy.

strangethings

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really towards you, your majesty, but I did want to explain why I "suspiciously" joined when I joined to anyone who asked it.

It's weird that your copy does that (resets after 10 minutes), mine doesn't do that at all, and I'd have to say that it's from a Gamestop.

I love all the talk about my hot girlfriend. I'd love to put a picture of her up. But then the people on this forum would say I found the picture on google. Then I'd put up a picture of her and I together, and then they'd say it's not me. Then I'd put up a picture of her and I together holding a sign that says their display names, and, owned for the third time in one day, they'd simply say she's ugly.

I also love people who say "If you actually have a hot girlfriend (or something that people would like to have), then you don't brag about it".

I do have one, and I love to brag about it. I also have my own feature film that sold out a movie theatre, and is available to buy in all Newbury Comics, and I love to brag about that.

People say it's stupid to not dump the file and upload it, if it's for the simple reason of negativity on this forum.

Well here's what I say. People just let this negative shit happen. I believe every dickhead who acts like a dickhead just to be a jerk should be banned, and flamed. And everyone just puts up with it on forums. But I don't.

I came to this forum because it had 22 pages in about 24 hours and I wanted to let these people know what was up because tons of people had questions, and all I got was shit. Fuck faggots.

(And I don't mean gay guys, they are the shit!
smile.gif
)

KINGOFNOOBS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Look strangethings, that´s the way things are, every big release we have someone lying about having the game and stuff. Even a few days ago, we had that 001 error guy who has already proven false. So the older guys just stoped believing, because it´s much more likely that you would be lying too. Everyone make mistakes, you shouldn´t just be so emotional about it. It´s the freaking internets, bull****ters are a common kink.
By the way, thanks for all your trouble

Edit: Oh yeah, you are dumping the game, I forgot. That´s plausible, no sarcasm. Thanks for the explanation
Actually no. My friend works at GameStop and they let him take the disk for a day. I went over and brought my Wii and I played it for a bit. I do not own the game in any fashion or form. I don't even own a WiiKey. So yeah. I couldn't dump it even if I did have the game.

Sonicandtails

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
StrangeThings, just dump it and give it to me or something. It won't take long and I will properly spread it. We would all really benefit from it, so think about the children, AKA: Us!
smile.gif

yus786

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not really towards you, your majesty, but I did want to explain why I "suspiciously" joined when I joined to anyone who asked it.

It's weird that your copy does that (resets after 10 minutes), mine doesn't do that at all, and I'd have to say that it's from a Gamestop.

I love all the talk about my hot girlfriend. I'd love to put a picture of her up. But then the people on this forum would say I found the picture on google. Then I'd put up a picture of her and I together, and then they'd say it's not me. Then I'd put up a picture of her and I together holding a sign that says their display names, and, owned for the third time in one day, they'd simply say she's ugly.

I also love people who say "If you actually have a hot girlfriend (or something that people would like to have), then you don't brag about it".

I do have one, and I love to brag about it. I also have my own feature film that sold out a movie theatre, and is available to buy in all Newbury Comics, and I love to brag about that.

People say it's stupid to not dump the file and upload it, if it's for the simple reason of negativity on this forum.

Well here's what I say. People just let this negative shit happen. I believe every dickhead who acts like a dickhead just to be a jerk should be banned, and flamed. And everyone just puts up with it on forums. But I don't.

I came to this forum because it had 22 pages in about 24 hours and I wanted to let these people know what was up because tons of people had questions, and all I got was shit. Fuck faggots.

(And I don't mean gay guys, they are the shit!Â
smile.gif
)

i believe ya mate, dont get worked up by a bunch of twats that you dont know, there are more good people than bad and we will really appreciate it if you dump the game and upload it somewhere so it can spread on the interwebs like hotfire with your name all over it and you can be famous forever
smile.gif

cheers

yus786

KINGOFNOOBS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

I do have one, and I love to brag about it. I also have my own feature film that sold out a movie theatre, and is available to buy in all Newbury Comics, and I love to brag about that.

(And I don't mean gay guys, they are the shit!Â
smile.gif
)
Oh, I understand what you are going threw. This happen to me when I got my Wii early back in Novemeber (Only a couple days though, no 2 month leak
tongue.gif
).

Yeah I dunno why it does that. Maybe since my Wii (Sorta just bought my 2nd one recently) is newer maybe it has something so it interacts with Mario Galaxy and shuts off in 10 minutes >_

strangethings

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there was no sarcasm in cruddy duddy's personal attacks. maybe the hot girlfriend comments, but that's about it.

Kingofnoobz, I believe that guy was talking to me when he said "Oh yeah, you are dumping the game, I forgot. That´s plausible, no sarcasm. Thanks for the explanation"

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
I love all the talk about my hot girlfriend.

Great, and I have a penis made of gold. Looks like I'm special too.

Smidget

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is just so stupid, thanks for all the info strangethings and I guess whenever you get around to copying the disc and see if any errors come up is most important. It would be nice to get it early, but I'd rather wait knowing I can play a copy later anyways
smile.gif
Thanks again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout