Gaming Super Mario Galaxy Demo

TheToe

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi strangething's girlfriend
shy.gif
(you took my post cherry after over a year... hehe)

So did you manage to backup the game strangethings ? Have you tested your copy yet ?

Cheers

TheToe

strangethings

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just went to burn the game - computer fucked up with 14 minutes left (not enough space). I deleted a bunch of shit on it and am dumping it again, should be able to tell by 10:45.

I know this sounds fishy but I believe I've proved myself thusfar. The deal is I go on tour with my band alot so I have a powerful video-editing laptop, on which I do ALL my stuff.

Unfortunately, the drive that copies 360 games, and the drive that copies Wii games are drives that go in a PC (although I have heard you can get external drives, but I digress...) so I have them in an old shitty PC upstairs, so occasionally it fucks up. I had to dump Mario Sunshine three times before it went all the way through.

But I should be back at 10:45 with an answer for everyone. I've heard one report that it works on the Wiikey but I can't say it's absolutely true yet.

And was captian dickhead actually banned? I think his thing just says "Group: Banned"

I'd love to get some confirmation on this.

Sebastian2008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you're gonna upload fine, if not don't
I think it's tacky to pull people's chain like that... and the truth of the matter is

The game is gonna be released in 4 days anyways. JPN release will be out on the 30th. Most retailers will have it this weekend in Japan and my friend in Japan knows someone that will sell it early.

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think it's tacky to pull people's chain like that... and the truth of the matter is

The game is gonna be released in 4 days anyways. JPN release will be out on the 30th. Most retailers will have it this weekend in Japan and my friend in Japan knows someone that will sell it early.
The Japan release date is on the 1st, the AUS release date is on the 30th. Not the other way around.

Sebastian2008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Japanese release will hold me over for 2 weeks until i can actually buy the game.

But i guess some people are just overly greedly and want to have their cake and eat it too.

Sebastian2008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

The Japan release date is on the 1st, the AUS release date is on the 30th. Not the other way around.

Um people in Japan can actually BUY the games before the street date. Case in point Resident Evil 4 was leaked 2 days earlier than the release date. Most retailers already have the game in store.

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Um people in Japan can actually BUY the games before the street date. Case in point Resident Evil 4 was leaked 2 days earlier than the release date. Most retailers already have the game in store.
But the 30th is more than a month away.
wink2.gif

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
of October.

official release date is November 1st

expect to see it on the 30th or 31st on news groups (that's 2-3 days from now)
Umm...no.

Release date(s)

JP November 1, 2007[1]
NA November 12, 2007
EU November 16, 2007
AUS November 29, 2007

As I said, the 30th is more than a month away. You said the release dat was 4 days from today for English based countries. That is false.

Thanks Bob!

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
man... I can't believe some people think that strangethings owes it to them to prove he has the game. if those pictures weren't good enough proof....gtfo

as far as I'm concerned you owned everyone who disbelieved you when you posted those pictures.

everyone that called you a liars are douches

Sebastian2008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
R.U. O.N. C.R.A.C.K. ???

Can you read, I SAID JPN = JAPAN ... RELEASE DATE IS NOVEMBER 1ST... EXPECT TO SEE A COPY OF SUPER MARIO GALAXY ONLINE FOR DOWNLOAD 1-2 DAYS BEFORE THAT RELEASE DATE. MEANING THAT PEOPLE WITH A NTSC WII WILL MOST LIKELY BE ABLE TO PLAY THE JAPANESE VERSION UNTIL NOVEMBER 12TH WHEN IT'S RELEASED IN NORTH AMERICA.

DOES THIS MAKE SENSE TO YOU? NOD YOUR HEAD

AND IF AUS WII'S ARE PAL... YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO PLAY THE NORTH AMERICAN VERSION ANYWAYS.. IN THAT CASE I REALLY DON'T CARE.

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
R.U. O.N. C.R.A.C.K. ???

Can you read, I SAID JPN = JAPAN ... RELEASE DATE IS NOVEMBER 1ST... EXPECT TO SEE A COPY OF SUPER MARIO GALAXY ONLINE FOR DOWNLOAD 1-2 DAYS BEFORE THAT RELEASE DATE. MEANING THAT PEOPLE WITH A NTSC WII WILL MOST LIKELY BE ABLE TO PLAY THE JAPANESE VERSION UNTIL NOVEMBER 12TH WHEN IT'S RELEASED IN NORTH AMERICA.

DOES THIS MAKE SENSE TO YOU? NOD YOUR HEAD
I like how you chnage up words of what you say.

You said that THE release date was on the 30th. When it's on the 1st. Making most of us believe that YOU got AUS and JPN mixed up.

Why do they blame America's education system? I'm seeing most of the idiotic comments from people in Europe or Australia.

Sebastian2008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First of all I am Canadian, and I am educated. I run my father's real estate company, and I have a finance degree.

Second CAN YOU READ? Are you mentally retarded? 2 days before NOVEMBER 1ST is OCTOBER 30TH... does that make sense to you or do I have to say it more slowly??

I was talking about the JAPAN release NOT AUSTRAILIAN ... THE ABR. FOR JAPAN IS JPN. Your stupidity is hurting my head, just shut up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    cearp @ cearp: It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space