smile.gif

gitkua

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, on the maxconsole forum, the guy who made the image was saying it didn't work after ripping/burning, something with an update and brickblocker etc. etc. So that's why we care
smile.gif

Shinji1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=85464

Seems like the exact same one to me
smile.gif

...it would, considering its the exact game.
Im pretty sure there's a good chance though that there is more than one copy floating around the globe at the moment.

Sure, but look at the picture. Even the background looks exactly the same.
But nevermind, let's hope they'll find a way to get it running soon.

skaarj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
As from what I know, it was only available from one place here on the internet, and it was not a scene release. While we were downloading it, the person who uploaded it canceled the upload because the torrent included the name of the site that hosted the torrent. The adiminstrators didnt want their name on the release, as that would probably kill the torrentsite, so apparently the uploader is now uploading the .iso to the administrators of the site.

Got to download about 20% of it, before the uploader cancled it.

Also, there are rumors that the game can use the 3.1-patch to detect the cyclowiz-modchip in the console, as he got an error when trying to run a burned version of the game. However, details about this is not known, and as the uploader now is AFK (at work), we will have to wait.

I say again, as of what I know there is no scene group thats releasing it, only this one person who got the (what we think) full version from a demo stand.

Ill keep you updated if I learn more from this torrentsite, or the uploader himself.

andreq

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As from what I know, it was only available from one place here on the internet, and it was not a scene release. While we were downloading it, the person who uploaded it canceled the upload because the torrent included the name of the site that hosted the torrent. The adiminstrators didnt want their name on the release, as that would probably kill the torrentsite, so apparently the uploader is now uploading the .iso to the administrators of the site.

Got to download about 20% of it, before the uploader cancled it.

Also, there are rumors that the game can use the 3.1-patch to detect the cyclowiz-modchip in the console, as he got an error when trying to run a burned version of the game. However, details about this is not known, and as the uploader now is AFK (at work), we will have to wait.

I say again, as of what I know there is no scene group thats releasing it, only this one person who got the (what we think) full version from a demo stand.

Ill keep you updated if I learn more from this torrentsite, or the uploader himself.

It can't be clearer than this
wink.gif

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A

alucard_xs

If Big N puts some new protection, what just for this game and not for the other like ea playgroung or others ? it's really weird but I've got a bad feeling ... bythe way it probably won't work on PAL consoles ...

skaarj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
No one knows if it will work on PAL or not. There are several big releases that has worked on PAL, thats from Nintendo. Metroid Prime, Super Paper Mario, and so on, just to mention a few.

And about the "illegal"-issue here, I will most likely buy this game when it comes out. But when Nintendo operates with idioticly big differance in the release dates between USA and EU, then one has to do it the hard way.

But enough about that, lets stay on topic shall we?
wink.gif

Social0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
why not support nintendo and buy what will be one of the best wii games out this year?

cause there's enough buyers left out there

Good thought. Though I'm not sure you're qualified to make that statement seeing as it's only your opinion.

It's true but nobody ever cares about people screaming "buy the game". It's such a waste of cyberspace
laugh.gif

I'll most likely buy it when it's down to about 20 euro's

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No one knows if it will work on PAL or not. There are several big releases that has worked on PAL, thats from Nintendo. Metroid Prime, Super Paper Mario, and so on, just to mention a few.

And about the "illegal"-issue here, I will most likely buy this game when it comes out. But when Nintendo operates with idioticly big differance in the release dates between USA and EU, then one has to do it the hard way.

But enough about that, lets stay on topic shall we?
wink.gif

Not to be an ass but how is 4 days (yes, 4 days) an idiotically large span between the release dates? I realize some of the games are months apart, and that some may never come out in EU, but this one is not much different.

ssj4android

Trophies
XP
Country
If he really got the "Unauthorized device" error, I'd think it would be because the game detects it's not on a kiosk Wii. Hopefully that's something like the region code.

Perseid

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Keep in mind that if this is true that the game will fail to load on a machine with a modchip the original will fail to load as well. So telling us to 'buy the damn game' is a little misguided. Not that I believe any of this is true anyway.

skaarj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Not to be an ass but how is 4 days (yes, 4 days) an idiotically large span between the release dates?  I realize some of the games are months apart, and that some may never come out in EU, but this one is not much different.

That is true enough, but an release today would mean 22 days earlier than the release here in europe, something that really mathers. And I never said I wouldnt buy it, Im just saying that Ill rather download it now and play it almost a month earlier, and then buy the original to my collection when it hits the stores
smile.gif

If he really got the "Unauthorized device" error, I'd think it would be because the game detects it's not on a kiosk Wii. Hopefully that's something like the region code.

The original of the game worked perfectly, but the copy didnt work, and gave him the error.
Then again, we dont know the details, so hard to say whats for real..

gEist

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i already said in ntorrents... that someone need to "unpack" the files, with the option that corruptet files should be ignored and control it with brickblocker... which game it is... but nobody do this... stupid....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone