Status
Not open for further replies.

oneballnoa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
amber lamps seems to be the mod who isn't a mod, its very confusing, but there was always one kid in school who wanted to be a teacher

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
oneballnoa said:
amber lamps seems to be the mod who isn't a mod, its very confusing, but there was always one kid in school who wanted to be a teacher

Hey. Not. Nice.
glare.gif

Amber Lamps

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elmariachi said:
Amber Lamps said:
semperfi said:
Can someone do me a favor. Log into the site and under wii games there is a title called super mario galaxy-----only 7 links. I this smg 2 I cant log in temporarily banned there. Can someone confirm for me.

This guy doesn't seem to learn a thing. First created the topic to continue people searching for illegal software, then justifies and edits the OP and now this. Seems this should at least deem a suspension.

Btw if anyone is smart, don't click on any links. Just discuss the game. Eventually this thread will get locked when the mods wise up and want to discontinue babysitting it
smile.gif

i'll just wait till it pops up on a trustworty medium by a trustworthy person
biggrin.gif

Such as Walmart and the trustworthy person being the cashier. But I degress..

KingMuk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geoflcl said:
Amber Lamps said:
This guy doesn't seem to learn a thing. First created the topic to continue people searching for illegal software, then justifies and edits the OP and now this. Seems this should at least deem a suspension.

Btw if anyone is smart, don't click on any links. Just discuss the game. Eventually this thread will get locked when the mods wise up and want to discontinue babysitting it
smile.gif

If we were smart, we'd do something like what Wiiso's doing, banning all talk of the game until it's released.

wiiso is over-rated and so damn "crooked" when it comes to staff
and why the hell is everyone still talking about "leaking" whenthe other thread was locked because of such topics.

this is what i mean its gonna cause a flame war like I almost had in that other topic of smg2.

semperfi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Listen you guys who are talking crapp dont bother posting in here in fact Amber lamps if you like what -snip- is doing then go join them and dont come back here . Last time I checked this site was made for pirates or at least thats what many other forums claim

AceOfAces

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
semperfi said:
Listen you guys who are talking crapp dont bother posting in here in fact Amber lamps if you like what *snip is doing then go join them and dont come back here . Last time I checked this site was made for pirates or at least thats what many other forums claim

Yeah... Read the rules pl0x? Oh, and no, this site wasn't made for pirates. It's just a site with many pirates. Other forums are just jealous of GBATemp's popularity albeit.

Amber Lamps

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
semperfi said:
Listen you guys who are talking crapp dont bother posting in here in fact Amber lamps if you like what -snip- is doing then go join them and dont come back here . Last time I checked this site was made for pirates or at least thats what many other forums claim

Argue all you want but begging for games/roms here will get you:

1) suspension or ban
2) no game download or valid links
3) possibly spyware links

If you want the game and you are coming on this forum looking for it, well... I won't flame but I mean realistically what does that say? This isn't a board hosting such things. This BBS is for information and technical support only.

Regardless of the above, this game won't be released early unless you can beat street at your local store by purchasing it. Doing whatever with it afterward is up to you but I would strongly recommend against allowing the data out from your Wii console.

oneballnoa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not support pirating, nor do I think it should be discussed here. But saying it won't be released early is like saying the world is flat.

semperfi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fair enough Amber Lamps you have my respect. You brought up good points all admittedly are true but desperate times call for desperate measures and one day to me waiting for the game is like one year

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
semperfi said:
Fair enough Amber Lamps you have my respect. You brought up good points all admittedly are true but desperate times call for desperate measures and one day to me waiting for the game is like one year

Seriously, out of everything that I love and hate here at GBAtemp, the thing I hate the most is the lack of patience. Seriously, you should have other things to do with your life than play video games. Pop on the TV, download a movie, go out with some friends, masturbate, whatever. I don't jam Refresh until I see it dumped. By the time I realize a game is dumped it's usually a few hours after it's actually dumped. And I have to wait even longer since I don't really like torrents and have to wait for Megaupload links.

Sheesh people, if you're so desperate for this game, then you have more problems than just SMG2 not being dumped.

Ugh...

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
semperfi said:

Seriously, out of everything that I love and hate here at GBAtemp, the thing I hate the most is the lack of patience. Seriously, you should have other things to do with your life than play video games. Pop on the TV, download a movie, go out with some friends, masturbate, whatever. I don't jam Refresh until I see it dumped. By the time I realize a game is dumped it's usually a few hours after it's actually dumped. And I have to wait even longer since I don't really like torrents and have to wait for Megaupload links.

Sheesh people, if you're so desperate for this game, then you have more problems than just SMG2 not being dumped.

Ugh...

You have 4200 posts on a forum and you're lecturing people on getting a life. LOL!

legacybush

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oneballnoa said:
I do not support pirating, nor do I think it should be discussed here. But saying it won't be released early is like saying the world is flat.
Silly theorist, the world is flat.
smile.gif

MrDo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
semperfi said:

Ugh...

I just think people have been spoiled these days with how easy it is to obtain certain things.. weather it be movies, games, etc.

I too am excited for this release.. but even if games are your pastime of choice.. there are plenty out there to play while we wait.

I have mine pre-ordered.. still on here scanning waiting.. but will be patient until it pops up somewhere... or in my store on sunday.

semperfi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is okay I forgive him but I have a lot of time on my hands lately casue I am a college student and I am home now. Plus you can only masturbate a couple times in one day and then it get too hard to do anymore. I lift and hang with friends but right now I dont want friends, alcohol, sex, masterbation I only want smg 2 I crave it I need it

oneballnoa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blame it on society. We have instant gratification now a days - tv shows on demand, tivo to skip commercials, pay-per-view movies. No wonder no one likes to wait for anything anymore.

chillyloop

Trophies
XP
Country
semperfi said:
It is okay I forgive him but I have a lot of time on my hands lately casue I am a college student and I am home now. Plus you can only masturbate a couple times in one day and then it get too hard to do anymore. I lift and hang with friends but right now I dont want friends, alcohol, sex, masterbation I only want smg 2 I crave it I need it

Think about other things, your only craving it because you keep thinking about it. Go outside and think about all the birds and bees, anything but this game lol

D

Deleted_171835

chillyloop said:
semperfi said:

Think about other things, your only craving it because you keep thinking about it. Go outside and think about all the birds and bees, anything but this game lol
Really? Talk about gaming as an obsession.
I've never 'lost sleep' over a video-game. And I like games (a lot).

Neku_12

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
semperfi said:
Looks like someone didn't learned his lesson
yaywii.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also @BigOnYa im making some progress on my gdevelop project, implemented various mechanics
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    They went all in on streaming, should have been more of a hybrid approach
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or free government supplied high speed internet be nice also. Like Obama care. Xdqwerty that's cool, its time consuming but rewarding once done or playable, to see what you've made from scratch. Animations take forever, but worth it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, although the bullets are a bit buggy
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not to mention this would be a massive pain to pirate
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    and the visual aspect of the game is quite crude (the sprite that looks best is that of the protagonist just because he is a stickman with sunglasses)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There is a bullets behaviour you assign to your character, that makes the code easier, under "behaviours"
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant that when the character is pointing to the right, the bullets spawn where they should, but when he is on the right, they move to the right but the spawn point is incorrect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Itch.io has lots of free assets also. Under the bullets behavior tab, there is a "rotate bullets" option, can try that. Or in the code can try
    - fire bullet Player.X(PlayerDirection)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im taking a break for today anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    YEa gotta after a while, looking at code for long periods will bug your eyes.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool tho, I'm proud of you going back to it, not giving up. It is difficult at first to learn, but fun once you get the hang of it. I think I've watched every tutorial video there is, but I still struggle sometimes to get stuff to work right. But gotta keep trying dif things, and eventually you will get it right.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol McDonald's has a grandma mcflurry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, furry grandma?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It sounds good actually, I like butterscotch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It sucked don't know wtf these little bits and pieces are they use now
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I live maybe 3 minutes from a Dairy Queen, so I would just go there for ice cream anything anyways. I usually get the Oreo Blizzard, or a Peanut Buster Parfait.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats a dairy queen?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ice cream shop
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, mmmm ice cream
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Uremums a dairy queen
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: