Not open for further replies.

semperfi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lets calm down people any constructive post shall be put in here as well as updates for the game. That is all tj give us another chance

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
I agree with the OP, we had far too much fake stuff and off topic stuff in the last thread. Constructive posts only!

We know that any "ISO's" floating about on the net that are not dated from at least today are fake. Please don't post pictures without solid verifiable proof.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You use this topic to talk about the game itself

Please do not talk about when it'll be leaked, by who, ...
It will be released soon enough

A

armand66

If we get any reject claiming theyve got the game in here, with pics from google and such making this thread in more danger, hopefully we see a ban of such idiots instead of the thread.

There is a good hands on HERE of a reviewer with an early copy, 25 stars into the game for those who wanna get a brief read into the early stages of the game.

purechaos996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if the throwback galaxy with have red coin missions like in the first SM64. Sorry just a thought I had, I know nobody probably knows the answer to that right now.

Tagg7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to clarify, this thread is about the game itself. BTW, if you don't want spoilers I'd recommend that you stay far away.

Does anyone know if it's been confirmed that green stars are obtained through time trials?

RedDragunee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
armand66 said:
There is a good hands on HERE of a reviewer with an early copy, 25 stars into the game for those who wanna get a brief read into the early stages of the game.

Great hands on.
Looks like we're in for more variety, than with its prequel
happy.gif

purechaos996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tagg7 said:
Just to clarify, this thread is about the game itself. BTW, if you don't want spoilers I'd recommend that you stay far away.

Does anyone know if it's been confirmed that green stars are obtained through time trials?

I thought you had to do something as Luigi to get the green stars like in the first one. I could be wrong though.

Xta Large

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
purechaos996 said:
Tagg7 said:

I thought you had to do something as Luigi to get the green stars like in the first one. I could be wrong though.

In the first one, green stars were pretty much just hidden/alternate stars. I don't recall any of them requiring Luigi.

So basically there's a hundred and twenty hidden stars in this game.

ripost

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
purechaos996 said:
In the first, you will get some of the stars (3?) if you find Luigi. He is hidden on some planets, and you only see him on a picture that you get from the mailtoad.
When you play as Luigi, you will also have to find Luigi.

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
tj_cool said:
I think you need 30 stars to get Luigi
120 gives you another character as I've heard

Actually it's

20 stars => Luigi
120 stars => you unlock the green stars, hidden in each level (apparently)

By the way the fakes posted on the last topic are on the Gamefaqs board and they are all thinking it's true XD

purechaos996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
By the way the fakes posted on the last topic are on the Gamefaqs board and they are all thinking it's true XD

Thats because GFaqs user are complete morons. (trust me I know I've been a member for like 8 years.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...