Status
Not open for further replies.

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Size wise considering the first game was 3.5gigs scrubbed, this should nearly fill a disc im sure, at least 3 gigs anyway

rafaelguerreiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok we know that thousands of people already have game.mas is not possible that some people take pity on us! please release! I've done pre sale just want to play it!

ripost

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi from Norway. So, will it be possible to buy and play the game if I have a softmodded Wii? Wasn't there a a rugby game that did not work on softmodded systems?

elmariachi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
tHciNc said:
It will definately be ntsc that shows first, and use your common sense people, telling anyone to do anything doesnt make it happen, control yourselfs, one day you might be able to come here and say ive got this game, do you really want people to tell you to upload it, especially in a public board where anyone and everyone can see whats going on, that type of thing stays in the background, especially in console scene, as the 3 big players Nintendo and Sony and MS are always on the prowl and believe me they are good at what they do. Years ago I had internal affairs over just for being site admin that traded console and i was tracked down in New Zealand for a nl site. Utwente anyone...lol

pretty funny they tracked that down to Utwente cause that's a University with 1000+ students
biggrin.gif

fudgi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
elmariachi said:
tHciNc said:
It will definately be ntsc that shows first, and use your common sense people, telling anyone to do anything doesnt make it happen, control yourselfs, one day you might be able to come here and say ive got this game, do you really want people to tell you to upload it, especially in a public board where anyone and everyone can see whats going on, that type of thing stays in the background, especially in console scene, as the 3 big players Nintendo and Sony and MS are always on the prowl and believe me they are good at what they do. Years ago I had internal affairs over just for being site admin that traded console and i was tracked down in New Zealand for a nl site. Utwente anyone...lol

pretty funny they tracked that down to Utwente cause that's a University with 1000+ students
biggrin.gif

well there have been busts @ utwente already because there have been many sites
wink.gif
mostly there are only dumps now, small ones

rafaelguerreiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I turn off the computer before I get --- arrived at my limit now, can not stand --- press F5 every 30 seconds, I think I'm crazy. even more, come back later

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sprayacti said:
Hey Guys!

I just got my version of the game from my local store. They already sold it before release date. I am so damn happy (:
Is anyone here who got the game already as well?

Sry, but now its Super Mario Time!!
yaywii.gif

So upload it then

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
elmariachi said:
tHciNc said:

biggrin.gif

Yup, this was 9 years ago, both sites where edu's. one was utwente, other was rit, no colos or rented boxes then.. Anyway off to bed 4.20 here....heh. Am that is. Kids to school at 8. By then i guess 20.....maybe 25 new pages, that tj_cool is gonna have to moderate like mad..

semperfi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please do what everyone wants to done with that... it stop teasing me i have a raggin hard on every time I see that game...seriously how can I obtain it

Conor

Trophies
XP
Country
^ disc pictures please? box looks kinda fake, I haven't seen a wii gmae with a black box or that "100% uncut thing"
EDIt: is that a mouse menu at the right of the screen? box art looks low quality also. try harder.

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
semperfi said:
please do what everyone wants to done with that... it stop teasing me i have a raggin hard on every time I see that game...seriously how can I obtain it

He doesn't have it, it's a fake/troll, for the picture he just took a random pic off Google, set it to take all the space on the screen and took this photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: +1