Still having faith though
biggrin.gif

teusjuh

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i got an darkcorped 4.1 wii and i have usb loader

i hope it would work with 1 of them or else i must buy an modchip if it work with an chip

but first we must wait on the leak or scene release

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
B-Blue said:
amptor said:
i know which group will release this game... and that guy is sloppy himself as well.

amptor?

oh ya dude and I dare you to trace the IP address of those "Amptor" releases and you will find that they go directly to VERIZON FIOS and I absolutely do NOT have FIOS in my area. so yeah good luck with that man. those were released by Michael Kiczek and you guys didn't list them as iND. I have never dumped _1_ DS game period. and for this mario galaxy 2 I'm not stupid enough to dump that either. someone's going to get in deep shit if they release that game early.

A

armand66

davidnlta said:
If i had the game i would upload it just to piss nintendo.

Just like the aussie did last year and copped a 1.5million dollar fine lol

Go for it

A

armand66

davidnlta said:
he got himself caught and im not that stupid.

all talk i hear from peeps all the time, if i had this id leak, id do it just to spite nintendo/sony/ms, all talk, most peeps wouldn't have the guts to.

if you do, go ahead, make an indy release of it when you get it, see how that not getting caught thing goes lol

Know this, Nintendo will be watching hardcore right now and will see the moment it leaks somewhere, this is one of their mass titles, when it finds its way online, Ninty will know and surely be watching.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
davidnlta said:
this isnt my first trip to the rodeo if ya catch my drift. there is things you dont do when it comes to uploading he broke a lot of those rules.
lol.

semperfi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God dam you guys are intense. I got baned from -snip- 4 times today for making threads of super mario galaxy 2 trying to find a leak o well nothing an ip changer cant fix lol. -snip- Mods are a bunch of ******** anyway, so who is gonna upload this mother f. I was told walmart gets its copies wed and I know some people have copies already! Someone leak the game early or else... nintendo's wrath is nothing compared to my retribution, which shall be released on those who withhold smg 2. I need that game like a crack whore needs her crack yo

oneballnoa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup. This is the place to be for obsessing over every lead that comes across the inter webs. Bed time, but I look forward to anxiously reloading this thread a thousand times again tomorrow.
unsure.gif

edit: Yay I got a medal. Go me.

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok so i talked to a couple of people in the wii scene and i no 2 groups have it but they arent gonna release it any earlier then this weekend for reasons they wouldnt say. I asked about AP and i couldnt get an answer sadly.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
davidnlta said:
Ok so i talked to a couple of people in the wii scene and i no 2 groups have it but they arent gonna release it any earlier then this weekend for reasons they wouldnt say. I asked about AP and i couldnt get an answer sadly.
I find this hard to believe. 2 scene groups have the game, but they refuse to dump it any earlier than this weekend. How did you get a response back so fast and why would both of them not tell you the reasons why?

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fudgenuts64 said:
davidnlta said:
I find this hard to believe. 2 scene groups have the game, but they refuse to dump it any earlier than this weekend. How did you get a response back so fast and why would both of them not tell you the reasons why?

think about it for a few minutes and you will come up with the reason.

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
its not hard to believe i asked the question yesterday got my responses today. One of them is a frequent visitor to a site i visit for games so it wasnt hard and my guess is they dont want to risk backlash from nintendo but im trying my hardest to get an answer on Ap without angering them and loosing future information.

Tagg7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
davidnlta said:
Bullshit. No one with the scene would post anything publicly. Don't be so gullible, people.

chaseincats

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
davidnlta said:

this is the stupidest thing i have ever heard

when the scenes have the game it gets dumped, thats what they are there for

one scene saying WHOA NOW we dont wanna thats how you know this is a lie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Catboy back in chat. :ninja:
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Don't forget to pet it for good luck
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That cat bites
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Hmmm yes she does
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Float like a butterfly burns when I pee lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So does that mean your date was not good? It burns now?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got two new stds in one night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Giggity
    +1
  • The Catboy @ The Catboy:
    I don't bite! Minus the times when I did bite
  • The Catboy @ The Catboy:
    Like 5 minutes ago
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Billie needs her lunch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs papa brought back the cheeseburger pizza it's like the only decent pie they had since the 80s
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm not a fan of papa johns, but that does sound good. We hardly order out pizza, I like making my own, but when we do its donatoes
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get them like once every two months anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just because it's half a mile from where I live
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Request next time you order, that Shaq deliver it to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I want him to buy me a chain also
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Open it right next to the one we have
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys should i make a new thread and just count the amount of posts until kyle, luke or leo joins the thread for fun?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kyle's fine, just waiting for that wario joke

luke and leo though, they yap until the thread's enjoyability is about halved
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Leo is Luke's alterego when he gets hard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Luke is gone, he got banned. And I'm surprised Leo hasn't yet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Subway was actually pretty decent tonight
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut you get, a seafood and psi salad sub
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psi had my footlong meatball special
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Psi had my footlong meatball special +1