Gaming Super Mario Galaxy 2 first 10 minutes gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Even if it is released today (or tomorrow, whatever), it will have anti - piracy protection for sure. I think it would be playable only after couple of days after the dump, so be patient...

On topic: I am glad there wikk be retro levels in the game! It is going to be the best 3D Mario to date, with Yoshi, all-new costumes, retro levels, scrolling levels and so on!

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
domakesay said:
everyone has it apart from all the people that just check the regular places online(that includes usenet).
if you would just step outside for a moment and actually do some real life exploring and conversing you could find it within 30 minutes, you will however be required to rightfully pay for it.
uploading is banned until sunday.
it doesnt get released here till july 1st idiot

gbasource

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
how does brazil have it already?
the bastards!
hate2.gif

Tell me about it..its annoying. I will laugh my nuts off if Brazil get knocked out of the world cup

rafaelguerreiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
the bastards!
hate2.gif

is the U.S. release, and Brazil in Latin America is included, and there is a nintendo in Brazil, and it is clear that employees of printed and your friends already have the game, including a friend of mine works there.
Contrary to what many think, in Brazil and we are not monkeys do not live in trees, and yes, we have mario galaxy 2.
closedeyes.gif

domakesay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
domakesay said:
everyone has it apart from all the people that just check the regular places online(that includes usenet).
if you would just step outside for a moment and actually do some real life exploring and conversing you could find it within 30 minutes, you will however be required to rightfully pay for it.

ever heard of the strangle tales of items being shipped across great oceans to be sold in yonder shores.......
i'm sure you have so i will leave it at that.

rafaelguerreiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gbasource said:
Bladexdsl said:
the bastards!
hate2.gif

Tell me about it..its annoying. I will laugh my nuts off if Brazil get knocked out of the world cup

I'm no longer hope to Brazil in this World Cup, the selection was very poorly assembled and is sure he is not going well already twisted heart now I want to be damned
hate2.gif

masterchan777

Trophies
XP
Country
PsychoticDust said:
masterchan777 said:
PsychoticDust said:
Bladexdsl said:
it's not on PBay as well so there's no torrents of it either

frown.gif
Oh well not long to go I guess... until then I'm playing through SMG again only this time with my other half (just got to wait for her to get home) and SMS on my own.
You'll have a Nintendo weekend for sure
wink.gif
I've noticed that with a few of your posts you seem confident of people being about to get SMG2 early... be nice and tell us what you know please!
biggrin.gif
I rrrreally hope you're not joking!
You should be aware that many people already have it, and some even managed to finish it . All I can say now is wait a bit more and you won't be disappointed
wink.gif

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
domakesay said:
ever heard of the strangle tales of items being shipped across great oceans to be sold in yonder shores.......
i'm sure you have so i will leave it at that.
and pay an extra $20 for shipping? I'll wait for a leak than you
smileipb2.png

gbasource

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
domakesay said:

How is uploading till sunday banned? Prince of persia got uploaded last sunday and came out on the following Tuesday. You cant ban the scene from uploading a game. If they want to upload it they will upload it.

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
masterchan777 said:
PsychoticDust said:
masterchan777 said:
PsychoticDust said:
Bladexdsl said:
it's not on PBay as well so there's no torrents of it either

frown.gif
Oh well not long to go I guess... until then I'm playing through SMG again only this time with my other half (just got to wait for her to get home) and SMS on my own.
You'll have a Nintendo weekend for sure
wink.gif
I've noticed that with a few of your posts you seem confident of people being about to get SMG2 early... be nice and tell us what you know please!
biggrin.gif
I rrrreally hope you're not joking!
You should be aware that many people already have it, and some even managed to finish it . All I can say now is wait a bit more and you won't be disappointed
wink.gif
True, I just thought people were keeping it to themselves until the release date because of the whole NSMBW thing... I only know a few places to check online though.
frown.gif

gbasource

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Noone knows when its going to be uploaded by the scene so we have got to play the waiting game. Trust me im dying to play it too but im convinced there will be heavy AP in it. Im betting it will be the same AP as NSMBW where the game would mess up after a few minutes.

elmariachi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
domakesay said:

you must be the joke of the day, uploading is banned
rofl.gif

2 bad I haven't got the game, else i would have uploaded it thru proxy's or my local internet pub in no time ...

masterchan777

Trophies
XP
Country
gbasource said:
Noone knows when its going to be uploaded by the scene so we have got to play the waiting game. Trust me im dying to play it too but im convinced there will be heavy AP in it. Im betting it will be the same AP as NSMBW where the game would mess up after a few minutes.
Technically, it is not the exact same AP of NSMBWii, they managed to refine it a bit ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0