Hacking Super Mario Galaxy 2.5

KingMuk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow man I had totally forgotten about this project ;D Speaking of which...need to check out the NEWER project.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awesome to see this moving along! keep up the good work everyone will appreciate it whether they use it or not.

we do need more info on the NEWER project as well, but they are either slow to release info or just not working hard on it anymore.

Glem3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An amazing, outstanding video from Martboo using our newly developed tools which truly blew me away. You don't want to miss this, trust me... any feedback would be great!

Reactions: 1 person

DDTarZan

Never getting laid again /s
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's truly the best feeling in the world. Not knowing about about a huge hack such as this even existed one minute and finding out it exists AND it's had so much progress the next.

Also, for goofs, I wanna see Wario and Waluigi playable characters! :D

Glem3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All the levels are always available on the forums, including these, but keep in mind that these are not completed levels and were just made to show off model importing, although we will most definitely include some SMS throwbacks in the game.

Wiimm

Developer
Trophies
Website
wiimmfi.de
XP
Country
Germany
In this part I'm a average user and I need 1 playable download (e.g Riivolution setup). An average user is not willing to search for the single components howto's in the bottom of the forums.

Little Baron

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I agree Wiimm. Every week (at the beginning) and now every 1-2 month I look into the SMG2.5 forums to find a distribution (complete or only for testing) and find nothing. It frustrates me and I think: no progress

Glem3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We're not going to release something that's unfinished :P. These levels were for testing purposes. With real stuff like our upcoming demo, we will explain in depth what to do, but not for these small, unfinished things.

Glem3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well of course, if we do not finish, we will release what we HAVE. That said, we are making a demo for you guys to try, but we're not going to release every tech demo we make. If you want to try it, you're welcome to come onto the forum and learn how, or talk to us on the IRC and we'll help you, but if we released this in its current state, or tried to "complete" this, it would take away time from the real project.

Edit: A user on the forum is trying to complete it on his own time, so when/if he finishes it, I will release it. Another reason is, a user on our forum IS working on a separate hack called "Super Mario Sunshine Wii" which will be similar to what you saw in that video.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work