Gaming super mario 3d all star doesn't work

sunshine_ghosty

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
my problem is that, a few hours ago, i install the leaked sm3das, but when i open it, it says "could not start software, try again from home menu error" so idk what to do :( i tried to install it in xci, but i can't find a way to install it, since the sd is in format fat32, so doesn't support files that are heavier than 4gb.

so, if anybody knows how to install a xci archive with usb in atmosphere, or have any solution to my problem, pls respond :( i put the sigpatches too, but dont work :(

my version is 10.1.0 (also sigpatches) and atmosphere 0.14.3

thanks !!

(and sorry for my bad english) <3

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
my problem is that, a few hours ago, i install the leaked sm3das, but when i open it, it says "could not start software, try again from home menu error" so idk what to do :( i tried to install it in xci, but i can't find a way to install it, since the sd is in format fat32, so doesn't support files that are heavier than 4gb.

so, if anybody knows how to install a xci archive with usb in atmosphere, or have any solution to my problem, pls respond :( i put the sigpatches too, but dont work :(

my version is 10.1.0 (also sigpatches) and atmosphere 0.14.3

thanks !!

(and sorry for my bad english) <3
theres already a ton of threads about this, also look through the tutorial section. theres alot of good stuff there

IS THERE A INFINITY COINS FOR SUPRR MARIO 3D ALL-STAR - MARIO GALAXY?

why are you shouting?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-