OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
I recently bought a Super Famicom Classic Controller off ebay and i had a problem with snes9x by lopst. Since the SFCC does not have a home button like the classic controller, i cant get to the emulator menu once i have started a rom. Wiimote home button doesnt work either. Is there a workaround for this? Or i'll have to wait till it has support for this controller? Thanks in advance for your help.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Super Famicom is just a redesigned Classic Controller. The Wii recognizes it as a Classic Controller, and so does the emulator. So you could say that its already supported.
Since the Home button is missing, you can try removing the controller from the Wii Remote and then pressing Home. That might work.

gotissues

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ive also seen a lot of nes/snes to gamecube port convertor cables ( as in you plug your original nes/snes controller in the convertor cable, plug that in your gamecube port allowing you to play VC games with your original nes/snes controller)
I was wondering whether that would allow me to play emulated games as well (most likely will since it ports the snes input to gamecube one)
Has anyone tries these convertors yet?
Cant wait to play VC or emulator games with my old nes/snes controllers

Xknight2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The super famicom controller works grand but the home button being missing isnt a big deal as it wont work to access the menu on its own anyway, you need to press the home buton and the + button at the same time to access the menu. Thats how it works for me when I have the Super Famicom controller connected.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-