Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission headed west for PC/Switch

Bandai Namco will be bringing a card-based Dragon Ball game west in the form of Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission. The localized version will launch for PC and Nintendo Switch on April 5, 2019, a single day after the projected Japanese release of the game. Described as a "card battling spinoff adventure", World Mission puts you in the perspective of your own custom hero, much like the Xenoverse series, and lets you experience a new story that takes place in the world of Dragon Ball.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... no actual gameplay. It doesn't look like it, but I sure hope it's more like DBZ: Legendary Super Warriors for the Gameboy Color than the actual DBZ:CCG game for the GBA. I put a lot of hours into Legendary Super Warriors as a kid.

And now I have to stop playing Pillars of Eternity 2 to play Legendary Super Warriors again. Great.

Last edited by Pedeadstrian,
Reactions: Chary

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I still dont understand why they never localized the series before that, its like 5 years old at this point. The first ones were arcade games but there were 3ds games before that too. Basically nobody knows about dragon ball heroes

Reactions: THYPLEX

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally!

Hmm... no actual gameplay. It doesn't look like it, but I sure hope it's more like DBZ: Legendary Super Warriors for the Gameboy Color than the actual DBZ:CCG game for the GBA. I put a lot of hours into Legendary Super Warriors as a kid.

And now I have to stop playing Pillars of Eternity 2 to play Legendary Super Warriors again. Great.
Gameplay was shown in the stream right after the announcement.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I still dont understand why they never localized the series before that, its like 5 years old at this point. The first ones were arcade games but there were 3ds games before that too. Basically nobody knows about dragon ball heroes

probably because it's all cashgrabby and random and before the success of the much better xenoverse series, they didn't think this would really fly in the west

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I played the GBC DBZ card game as a kid. It's been so long ago that I have no memory of how it worked, I just remember being bad at it, though I did enjoy it. If it's anything like that, then sure, why not?

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The story of heroes is based on funfiction, done by the official Japanese fan club. Probably the reason the game was never bought outside Japan til now

mancasoko

Trophies
XP
Country
I can't wait to play this game. I played all 3 games before on 3ds and had a lot of fun.
Also there is gameplay of this game where you can also see Raditz SSJ 3, or maybe just regular SSj because his hair is already long enough.

Last edited by mancasoko,

THYPLEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I can't wait to play this game. I played all 3 games before on 3ds and had a lot of fun.
Also there is gameplay of this game where you can also see Raditz SSJ 3, or maybe just regular SSj because his hair is already long enough.
I'll bought it because it's cool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1