• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,717
  • Replies 8
D

Deleted User

OP
Ok,

My wii is going nuts. I had all the regular hacks installed for backup launching. Then today as I tried to play a legit copy of gh3, the game would not start.

At first I thought it was just a problem with the cios or mios. But seeing as there was no internet, I couldn't update anything. I tried just uninstalling the mios I had but it just gave me an error and the actual wiigator patcher requires the internet to uninstall. After I finally got to a location with wifi, I tried connecting to it and I got an error about not being able to connect to the server even though the wep code and signal strength were fine. So I have no way of just updating or downgrading. I tried extracting the updates from brawl using wufe. But wad manager wouldn't let me install any of the wads. I just keep getting errors.

After exhausting every single option I eventually just gave up and formatted the wii. But even still, I can't connect to the internet or play gh3. For some reason brawl is the only game that works.

So great! I erased everything for nothing.

Any help would very much appreciated!!!

D

Deleted User

OP
My system menu was 3.4u before I formatted and the wifi is actually at a hotel plus plenty of hotspots earlier. I don't see how the module could just fail like that. It was completly fine the night before.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
naughtynazgul said:
My system menu was 3.4u before I formatted and the wifi is actually at a hotel plus plenty of hotspots earlier. I don't see how the module could just fail like that. It was completly fine the night before.

Did the wii ever connect to that hotspot? Some hotspots redirect your first page opening to a information page, so it could be that this makes it impossible to connect your wii to this hotspot.

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Did you set it to 802.11b ?? When I set mine to 802.11g only, I couldn't get it to work.
Took me hours of frustration
smile.gif

D

Deleted User

OP
How do you set it to 802.11b? I didn't know there was setting for that. Will It make a differece by updating?

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
naughtynazgul said:
How do you set it to 802.11b? I didn't know there was setting for that. Will It make a differece by updating?

Depends on your wireless router type. You should login to your router's ip-adres. In my case it's http://192.168.1.20
Many routers use http://192.168.1.1

What type of wireless router do you have ? Maybe I can look into it for you.

D

Deleted User

OP
Update: I actually managed to connect to wifi and update my wii to 4.0U. But now i still can't play GH3 and while it was updating, an error occured about part way. I tried again and now i can't update. The error code i get is 32017.

Any thoughts?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Why do that when they make bogus accounts