Hacking Summon Nights - Twin Age Saves not working

skydogg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi...

I've just begun playing Summon Nights - Twin Age and seems to be working/saving just fine. However, when I fire it up again, the only option available is New Game. "Continue" and "Load Game" aren't available. The save file is there on the sd card...

Ideas?

dipper145

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You might need the newest ndsinfo.dat. It believe it includes information about the type of sav and other information that gets the game to work. You can find it at http://www.sccheats.co.uk/ near the bottom of the page. The person who runs the site does a fairly good job of keeping it updated. Also, you can get cheats or learn how to make cheats for the games you have.

Once you download the ndsinfo.dat you put it in your scshell folder.

Let me know if this helps.

skydogg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, no luck. I've got the latest software and the ndsinfo.dat file. The game's icon now does show the save file size, where before it was unknown. Perhaps I should delete it and start over?

Saladman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You sure you are saving in game properly ? no-one else has reported a problem, though I haven't tried the game myself.

Anyway if all else fails boot it via dstt or y's menu or use RTS.

dipper145

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
skydogg said:
Hmm, no luck. I've got the latest software and the ndsinfo.dat file. The game's icon now does show the save file size, where before it was unknown. Perhaps I should delete it and start over?
I wouldn't delete it, but make a copy on your harddrive in case, then remove it from the microsd and start over. Saving should work once it creates the proper type of sav file.

skydogg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it's working now. Changed the OS, the ndsinfo.dat file, deleted the save that wasn't working and now it's happy. So, not sure what the key was, but I'm off and running. Thanks for all the help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    meowie13 @ meowie13: hellooo everyone