Gaming Summon Night: Twin Age

Apex

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, so like... This game is part of a franchise, the Summon Nights one, so is this installment a continuation of story like Golden Sun, or is it a story all of its own, like Final Fantasy?

This question probably wont mater in the end, but I'd like to know. Pweaze and fankyew.

unholyassassin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting a loading error when trying to start it up and I tried replacing the arm7.bin and the firmware. Unless, there's a newer arm7.bin or firmware, i'm pretty much stuck and very sad. =(

Using an M3 DS Simply.

~unholy B)

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Apexx said:
Okay, so like... This game is part of a franchise, the Summon Nights one, so is this installment a continuation of story like Golden Sun, or is it a story all of its own, like Final Fantasy?

This question probably wont mater in the end, but I'd like to know. Pweaze and fankyew.
It's like Final fantasy, I suppose.

Also, great game. I played this in Jap, and understood nothing. Now, It's great. However, the dubed voices are ugggggggg...... Aldo's is the only one I can stand.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
For those who managed to get it working, I added some codes for the game to the cheat database, enjoy.
smile.gif

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
"Warning

The save data could not be accessed. Please turn the power OFF and reinsert the DS Card."

R4, 1.18.

Crap, first SRTOG and now this. They seem determined to deny me of my RPG fix.

Adventures_of_Lo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
GexX2 said:
Works fine with DoFat+Force R/W on Manager 5.1 for G6 Lite.

Not for me
hate2.gif

I've got manager 5.1, & firmware 4.8 those are the latest, right? Well, let's give it one more try.

edit: Alright, got it working now
yaynds.gif

Here's the setup you have to use:

DoFat & Force R/W and rom trim. If you don't use rom trim, it will not work. I also used software reset for the working setup, but I'm pretty sure it was the rom trim that got it working.

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ojsinnerz said:
Apexx said:

It's like Final fantasy, I suppose.

Also, great game. I played this in Jap, and understood nothing. Now, It's great. However, the dubed voices are ugggggggg...... Aldo's is the only one I can stand.

Actually This game and the two Swordcraft Storys are all spinoff's of the orignal series which only came out in Japan. So it could be part of the same continuum in a different place and time, it could have nothing at all to do with the others.

kaitianen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, like many others out there, I am unable to play this game. Whenever I boot the game, regardless if I am using M3 DS Real System v3.6 or M3 Sakura 1.11X FULL ENGLISH, the game will not load and I wind up with two black screens. However, when I use M3 DS Real System v3.6, the soft reset function still works so I don't think the game is freezing, it's just not loading right. Any ideas on how to make it work? Thanks.

Commander

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I tried using Rominator to trim it but it just trimmed it down to a 0kb file. So I got stuck with the full 128mb game
frown.gif

Its a good game even if it does take a while to pick up, and finally a game that isn't a book, stupid TWEWY.

~ Commander

FreshSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had problems on my dstt, but I just updated my firmware. Everyone just update their firmware. This game is awesome

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Commander said:
I tried using Rominator to trim it but it just trimmed it down to a 0kb file. So I got stuck with the full 128mb game
frown.gif

Its a good game even if it does take a while to pick up, and finally a game that isn't a book, stupid TWEWY.

~ Commander

You can try NDSTokyoTrim(assuming you havn't already)not had any issues with it yet and it trims fast.....

FreshSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At first I thought it didn't save right because I couldn't click continue, but you actually have to click load.
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can anybody who's played this a lot tell me if the gameplay to story ratio gets better as the game goes on? I'm on Chapter 6, three hours into the game, and as much as I love the gameplay, so far the pattern seems to be:

-Sit through this terrible story for a few minutes
-Sit through it some more
-Go to the shop, level up, deal with the horrible sub-menu system from hell
-Play for 5-10 minutes
-Rinse and repeat

I love the gameplay because it reminds me of Diablo, but the difference is that Diablo was all about gameplay...this game is really fun, but so far after 3 hours, I feel like I've barely played it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus