Gaming Summon Night: Twin Age

Shifty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So, anyone else looking forward to it? I want to buy it but I guess I'll wait for a review from Gamespot/IGN or whatever. Has anyone played the JP import and can tell me what you think of the game?

Thanks

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely looking forward to this, very positive reviews over in Japan. RPG games seem to be ones that you'd have to play yourself as many reviewers over here don't seem to get their reviews right.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I was hoping for a "Swordcraft Story" sequel, but this one isn't... I still hope it has quality like the other games though. I liked the side scrolling 2d battle like in Tales of series(The new ones are good too) and the GBA ones... Ah, well. We'll just have to wait and see.

0xyG3N

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you like Soma bringer you definitely like this:D

Rofl i need to google to spell definitely good XD
What a word...

Rehehelly

Trophies
XP
Country
0xyG3N said:
If you like Soma bringer you definitely like this:D

Rofl i need to google to spell definitely good XD
What a word...

Get Firefox. Automatic spell checker.

I can't wait for summon night tbh. Looks awesome.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Played the Jap version, and I enjoyed it. I beat the first 2 summon nights swordcraft story, and enjoyed it. I can't say which is better, the GBA games or the DS one, for they're both excellent so far.

However, the only thing I'm worried about is the dubbing. I just hope it's good as the Jap. Atluss' dubs are good (Or at least out of the DS games I've played that was localized by Atlus), so I have faith in them.

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheWingless said:
I was hoping for a "Swordcraft Story" sequel, but this one isn't... I still hope it has quality like the other games though. I liked the side scrolling 2d battle like in Tales of series(The new ones are good too) and the GBA ones... Ah, well. We'll just have to wait and see.
Aren't we getting one of the original Summon Night games eventually? I know they've made DS ports, and I thought I heard we're getting them here eventually...

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ruri said:
TheWingless said:
Aren't we getting one of the original Summon Night games eventually? I know they've made DS ports, and I thought I heard we're getting them here eventually...
You mean the original summon nights that came out for the PSX, right?

Yes, it got ported to the DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...