ROM Hack Summon Night Craft Sword Monogatari

SilverBlade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish to join the project team. I can translate and with help, do some coding. My email is [email protected] or you can PM me. I really would love to see this done, so I've decided to help out. I've actually translated quite a bit of Ritchburn/Killfith, so I can do that if neccessary.

parakarry64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
It's true that the translation is going terribly slow. (I apologize for that...). Ubuntuinside is not available at least until April~May, and to make things worse I've recently started classes. However, progress is still being made. SilverBlade has started helping to translate one of the pairings.
Had quite a few problems inserting modified scripts in the ROM, but it was finally sorted out (leftover data from differences in compressed sizes between scripts caused the game to crash).

parakarry64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Focusing on system messages for now.
Will start with the dialogue as soon as possible.

A few screenshots... (naming screen was also done but it looks ugly :( )

2273summonnightcraftswo.png

Seems I will need a save file to test a few things out... Too bad mine got corrupted.

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Wow, hey! Fabulous that you're still plowing away at this!

If only we could somehow get Black Matrix Zero translated, I could die happy.

RevanOld

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hello! I would like to join the team project. I have little knowledge of hacking, but if you send me the programs, i can learn how to use them very fast. And japanese im gonna start studying it this year, so i think i can help as well as make it a top priority B-) :ninja:

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I was reading the first page I was thinking "Hey, this is great, I always wanted to try the third game!" but then I realized the date. I should just make life much easier on myself and improve my Japanese.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 229 steam games more than I thought