Gaming Suitable games for a 10 year old girl and 5 year old boy

D

Deleted-379826

no, I'm just saying you shouldn't give gaming consoles to a 10 year old, es-fucking-specially a 5 year old...
It's been a while but I don't see anything wrong with a 3ds for a 10 year old? A 5 year old maybe but 10 is just fine.

fowler002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It's been a while but I don't see anything wrong with a 3ds for a 10 year old? A 5 year old maybe but 10 is just fine.

I would give my nephew the 2ds but for some reason from the start it has the tendency to freeze on the home menu when I turn it on, have to restart it for it to work which can take a few tries somethimes.

Reactions: Deleted-379826

invaderyoyo

invader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My sister's 9 and she's got a 3ds XL. The only games she occasionally plays are Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7. She has absolutely zero interest in Pokemon or Zelda. She played Kirby for a bit, but quickly lost interest.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i dont get the point of a time limit either i was able to play whatever game i wanted whenever i wanted lol

the point is giving children rules is a good way to teach them that they cant always get what they want, that the game, which can easily consume ALL their free time, does not need to consume ALL their free time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: