Hacking Suggestion thread

jphriendly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People email them and posted suggestions to the official forums all the time (*cough* cheat engine *cough*). The SC team seems to have their own agenda.

eth0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ok I'll play ball:
- ditch the current menu
- write a looker for moonshell 2 (this way they don't modify it
wink.gif
)
- create a new cheat system, preferably based on nitro hax

jphriendly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From another thread you created:

gameguy95 said:
we know for sure they are working on it now
QUOTEThank you for your email. I transfed your email to supercard team. They will design a new menu for the dsone and dsonei, it needs time, they are developing another important product, after finish this product, they will redesign a new menu for dsone and dsonei.

Even if that wasn't an "official" response, it kinda makes this a moot topic. Just wait it out and see what they have up their sleeves. No need to keep pestering them .
wink.gif

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gameguy95 said:
DanTheManMS said:
And a single email is easier for them to ignore than multiple requests.
well i have every intention of emailing them as many copies of the email it takes for them to do something about it.
Which will make them pissed off at you, which makes it that much less likely that they'll actually do anything about it. Why should they waste their time working on completely remaking the entire user interface to the product when all their users do is whine and spam their inbox?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1