Suggestion for Homebrew news

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the rise of more and more wii homebrew every day, the homebrew news forum is getting larger and larger. It's harder for someone like me, who has been missing out on homebrew news for the past few months to click a title and realize it's a Wii thing or whatever. I suggest either two separate folders that the NDS and Wii homebrew go into, OR some sort of tag on the end of the post title referring to what platform the homebrew is programmed for. Really hope yall take it into consideration.

Thanks,
Sax

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do think that something along that line is happening (though I'm not 100% sure) but there are a lot of other things the admin have to do first.

Seina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you to those developers that are telling us which one your program is for. I think maybe some of them think they're posting to a Wii only section and have no idea DS is mixed in or that some of us don't even have a Wii*.

*the console
happy.gif

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I requested this myself a little while ago, and would still support it.

perhaps getting rid of homebrew news entirely and creating "homebrew" sub sections in both the DS and Wii releases sections.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFQ_g8OoQM&list=RD8FFQ_g8OoQM&start_radio=1