Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I didn't try anything, I just picked the first video that came to mind - and obviously it worked.
As noted in the title, he's referring to the Ask section, not the forums :P

And AFAIK it's meant to be that way, things like the Ask section aren't meant to have automatically embedded videos and such, although it automatically converting things to media tags is probably an unintended bug. The same thing happens in the shitbox when you post Twitter links, it wraps it in the Twitter tags.

Last edited by Tom Bombadildo, , Reason: oh wait you can embed things in review comments IIRC

Deleted member 546149

OP
Trophies
XP
Yep I think Polly is drunk or something YouTube videos have always worked.

I meant on questions

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And AFAIK it's meant to be that way, things like the Ask section/Review comments sections aren't meant to have automatically embedded videos and such, although it automatically converting things to media tags is probably an unintended bug. The same thing happens in the shitbox when you post Twitter links, it wraps it in the Twitter tags.
The problem is that the link is also broken, so others can't see

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

And AFAIK it's meant to be that way, things like the Ask section/Review comments sections aren't meant to have automatically embedded videos and such, although it automatically converting things to media tags is probably an unintended bug. The same thing happens in the shitbox when you post Twitter links, it wraps it in the Twitter tags.
Ah yes you are actually right he did say the ask section but why would you need to post YouTube videos there in the first place lol.

Deleted member 546149

OP
Trophies
XP
Youtube videos should never be used to answer questions. It's an unwritten rule here on the temp as the info in them is either wrong or out of date.
"unwritten rule"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ah, I didn't connect "on ask questions" as "in the ask section" :rofl: my bad!

Yeah, not comverting it to a media tag would probably be the best way, and something for @shaunj66 or @tj_cool
Yes, please not make it a media tag so the link can be shared! Thank you very much and god bless

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL