Suddenly Banned from Arcade?

LeRodeur

Trophies
XP
Country
France
just tried pinguins revenge, couldnt save my score because i wasnt logged in( said i didnt have permission), i logged in, and, oh what! "you are banned from the arcade"...

xanth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I just got banned for some reason when it was submitting my (crappy; 80 points) score on the "Croc" game (or whatever the name of that cross the river on the backs of the crocodile game was). May I be unbanned please?

Also, it didn't delete my high scores when it banned me, did it? Because I was first place on one game and second place on another... :(

EDIT: Thanks!

cadw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Banned after playing SandStorm Racing where I had an awesome score:
Code:
ERROR: score verification failed (invalid key/score). Cheating detected, member is banned from the arcade.

LeRodeur

Trophies
XP
Country
France
banned again, i have wifi problems, i reload page , and! oh second miracle, you are banned. nice...

tisdadd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oops, sorry Costello I just sent an email and then did a Google search to see if this was happening to other people and found this thread. I had it happen in the Yeti game again. Explained more in email.

tisdadd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

This time it banned me in hangman on possibly my worst score... :(
Anyway, using google chrome, mobile phone for internet... in a spot that I haven't lost connection for 3 days other than having to reset this morning (before coming on) because of DNS lookup errors... which should not be causing the issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4