Sucessfully Downgraded!

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by IpsoFact0, Jan 4, 2016.

1. IpsoFact0
    OP

IpsoFact0 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 30, 2015
    Canada
    The Six
    but now how do i get back into homebrew launcher?? everyones saying use browserhax to back in but the QR code doesnt seem to be work on my O3DS it just brings me to a site with a little bar and after a while the browser crashes? can anyone help?

2. darklordrs

darklordrs GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 16, 2015
    United States
    Works differently than newer Browserhaxes. Clear your cashe and history, go to that page, and click the bar (ahem, slider) as far to the right as you can.

3. richardparker

richardparker GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 10, 2014
    India
    Swallowed up by the ocean!
  4. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    There is a thread titled "[MEGA] [CIA/BIN] MSET 4.X & 6.X backups, Browser backups, Update packs (All Regions)"
    Make sure you get the o3DS pack as a few people have actually installed the wrong pack and bricked their 3Ds that way.
    And use this version of sysupdater: http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial...ngrading-your-3ds.407888/page-41#post-5919680

Ailuros27 likes this.
  5. IpsoFact0
    OP

IpsoFact0 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 30, 2015
    Canada
    The Six
    ok i used browserhax to launcher HBL and than installeed menuhax...im guessing ironhax doenst work on 9.2? so menuhax is the main option? also where do i start with installing a EMUnand and CFW? sorry kinda newbie on this subject. Where do i start?

6. richardparker

Oct 10, 2014
    India
    umm..is it on gbatemp or on that iso site?

7. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    GBAtemp doesn't allow stuff like that ;)

There are a multitude of guides for installing rxTools, the best CFW available, if you are on o3DS then this is a good one: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-installing-rxtools-custom-firmware-3ds-and-2ds.390867/
    Menuhax is the best since you can have autobooting CFW. You will need to unlink your NANDs (as described in the guide) if you want to use autoboot though. The best way to do that is with TinyFormat since it won't delete the files on your SD card or cause your NNID to stop working on emuNAND. I don't think the guide includes it but you can find it here and it can be ran from HBL: https://github.com/javimadgit/TinyFormat/releases
    Ironhax won't work (it requires a higher firmware) and if you didn't already have the old Ironfall version downloaded I think the files are gone from Nintendo's servers now so the old version downloader wouldn't even work.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye, Jan 4, 2016
  8. richardparker

Oct 10, 2014
    India
    so...iso ,right? tahnk you very much!