nando

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i'm using dstt along with a 3n1 and i've been running games just fine. i was under the impression that i should back up the previous game save before loading up a new game but so far it's remembered my location in different games without a sav file.

so my question is, how long would this typically last before i actually lose a save? or how often should i backup the .sav files?

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
From what I remember you are supposed to back up your GBA saves from the 3-1 to your slot 1 EVERYTIME before you load a new GBA game on it. I was under the impression that once you transfer a new GBA to the 3-1 it acts to make a save file for that game and writes over your previous save file for the game you had on before...

Maybe I am wrong....but I don't know so...and just to get this right do you have multiple GBA games on it at once??

nando

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
currently on sram i have these game saves; link to the past, mario vs donkey kong, space invaders and gradius galaxies and they all work every time i load up the game but i do only have the option to back up the previously played game or the entire sram in a bin file - which i'm assuming would contain all of the saves i never backed up.

i'm just wondering how many saves can i keep in sram and for how long.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What software are you using to manage the 3-in-1?

Regardless of which program you are using, it should automatically write the save data to a .sav file whenever you load a different game. You should not need to back up the saves manually.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up