Hacking Stuck with arm11.bin loading in the Internet Browser

Danielmethow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to install arm9loaderhax. When I write http://2xrsa.3ds.guide and enter I get: "arm11.bin loading" I wated several times and nothing happened.
Idk what should i do. Please help me with this.
Old N3DS ver. 11.1.0-34E

windhazard

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It might be loaded but the screen simply doesn't show. You can blind install like this:
Wait a bit, press SELECT, wait another 5s and press any buttons. See if the console shuts down, then A9LH is installed. Or shut it down yourself, and hold SELECT at next boot to see if the Luma config screen loads.

Danielmethow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have all the correct files in the root of the SD card? (arm11.bin, arm9.bin, ...)
Yes, I have

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No, it doesn't work. When i press select shows Browser menu
It might be loaded but the screen simply doesn't show. You can blind install like this:
Wait a bit, press SELECT, wait another 5s and press any buttons. See if the console shuts down, then A9LH is installed. Or shut it down yourself, and hold SELECT at next boot to see if the Luma config screen loads.

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I have

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No, it doesn't work. When i press select shows Browser menu
As someone already pointed out, you said you are on 11.1. Did you complete the ctrnand transfer to 2.1 yet? That installer only works on 2.1 for the initial setup.

Last edited by Bu2d85,

porrascesar

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
To anyone with this problem like i used to: Check your arm11, arm9, safeA9LHinstaller.dat etc files to be correct in size. I had the same problem, finally realized my files were 0Kb big, turns out all other stuff used in the guide can be decompressed using WinRar but the Safe9LHInstaller file MUST be decompressed using 7zip or else it will corrupt the files, fixing that let me do it afterwards in my first try, after a loooong time trying before.

wolf_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To anyone with this problem like i used to: Check your arm11, arm9, safeA9LHinstaller.dat etc files to be correct in size. I had the same problem, finally realized my files were 0Kb big, turns out all other stuff used in the guide can be decompressed using WinRar but the Safe9LHInstaller file MUST be decompressed using 7zip or else it will corrupt the files, fixing that let me do it afterwards in my first try, after a loooong time trying before.
That's not correct I decompressed safe9lhinstaller using WinRAR it worked great no problems at all

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person