stuck on wad manager v4.1

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by steve007, Jan 16, 2010.

Jan 16, 2010

stuck on wad manager v4.1 by steve007 at 4:31 PM (1,011 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. steve007
    OP

Member steve007 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    where do i download the 1.5 wad manager and the files i need to get passed the mounting devices .... please wate

my ISO is iso249

please give me a link and tell e where to drop the files at ?

2. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    Wait, what? What loading screen?
    And what version of IOS249? Also, note that ISO is completely different from IOS.

3. Blue-K

Member Blue-K No right of appeal.

Switzerland
    Find the fails in this post...I'm counting 4 (Language, ISO, Manager 4.1 and Understanding). Maybe more if I understand him right...

I don't know what you want, I only know you already asked this, and I'm also pretty shure a new Topic wouldn't be needed. Do I translate correctly that you only want to download WAD Manager 1.5? And not more? This is your only problem?

Maybe Look here, or here then?

4. syst3merror

Member syst3merror GBAtemp Regular

United States
    blue-k....you forgot the most important link of all:

Look HERE

5. nicholasblock

Newcomer nicholasblock Member

United States
    Although this guys post makes no sense, I believe I have the same problem. I have a chipped Wii that is also fully soft modded and have been soft modding for many years. My mom recently bought a new Wii that she wants modded. It's an LU39 that was on 4.0. I am pretty good at doing this now as I have also done it for friends. My problem is that after HBC and everything else is installed I install cIOS249 rev.14 with no problems but every time I go in to wad manager, either 1.4 or 1.5, I get a ret 1 error with failed to mount. I know the SD card is good as it was my old one I used in my Wii. I am out of ideas with this one.