Hacking Stuck on preloader and remotes wont sync

Stee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, i have installed the twightlight hack and had it working fine, after unplugging my wii the remotes wont sync and its stuck on the preloader screen and i cant select anything. Anyone any ideas ? Thanks, Stee

HiBit

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Stee said:
Hi, i have installed the twightlight hack and had it working fine, after unplugging my wii the remotes wont sync and its stuck on the preloader screen and i cant select anything. Anyone any ideas ? Thanks, Stee
Try the buttons on your Wii or a GC controller.

This work for BootMii, but for preloader ...?

Try it and good luck!

Edit:
Little joke removed.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if you have a chip or not, but if you do you could make an auto boot game and load it using the savemiifree method. On this disc can be a modified app that uses GC pads.

Now the app would need to be one of the many out there that can update/downgrade or change the sys menu. This in theory would remove preloader and once you boot the wii it would go to a sys menu and you could then resync your wiimotes.

Sorry for the "sketchy" info only had a few minutes free to scratch my head on this one, or you could try what I suggested in irc and hunt crediar down and ask him maybe.

Hope you get sorted.

Stee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slimmmmmm said:
Not sure if you have a chip or not, but if you do you could make an auto boot game and load it using the savemiifree method. On this disc can be a modified app that uses GC pads.

Now the app would need to be one of the many out there that can update/downgrade or change the sys menu. This in theory would remove preloader and once you boot the wii it would go to a sys menu and you could then resync your wiimotes.

Sorry for the "sketchy" info only had a few minutes free to scratch my head on this one, or you could try what I suggested in irc and hunt crediar down and ask him maybe.

Hope you get sorted.

Hi, no mod chip, just used the twighlight hack
frown.gif

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
HiBit said:
I try'd my GC controller with prealoder and it work!

I was gonna give that a try when I got time as I was unsure if preloader had GC pads enabled, so thanks for clearing that up.

Had preloader not have had that applied it could have been very bad for a lot of people but I thought it might have as preloader is a must have quality app imho.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, don't impregnate her +1