Hacking Stuck on Loading Screen DSTWO

Tieigo

World's Greatest Detective
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, i have a DSTWO Flashcard and an original DS, i ditched everything i had on my old SD card and inserted the DSTWO'S EOS 1.14 and the Firmware updater 1.25, but i have got nothing but a loading screen...the cart autoboots when i turn on the DS, but if i insert it after the ds is turned on, there's no Alex Rider thingy popping on the Game Cart option... I've cleaned the pins, and the connections with alcohol...any ideas guys?

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, i have a DSTWO Flashcard and an original DS, i ditched everything i had on my old SD card and inserted the DSTWO'S EOS 1.14 and the Firmware updater 1.25, but i have got nothing but a loading screen...the cart autoboots when i turn on the DS, but if i insert it after the ds is turned on, there's no Alex Rider thingy popping on the Game Cart option... I've cleaned the pins, and the connections with alcohol...any ideas guys?
The original DS doesn't allow the ability to stick cartridges into the console while it's on and recognize it, that wasn't done until the DSi. You have to turn the console off and then stick the cart in the console. As for the loading screen issue, it might just be an issue with microSD you are using. The DSTWO is kinda picky about the SD cards one uses, try another microSD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fellow EST resident here, it's noon for me too